Natural Choice Medical Clinic

Natural Choice Medical Clinic Employee Reviews for Volunteer

Volunteer2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
I volunteered at NCMC for a year while studying at the University of Guelph and my experience was truly invaluable.

Harmonie and the other practitioners and staff are knowledgeable, caring and supportive. They genuinely care about their patients, as well as their co-workers and volunteers.

As a volunteer, some of my duties included sorting medical supplies and taking regular inventory, greeting patients and assisting in administrative duties. The clinic is exceptionally well managed and organized.

Harmonie was always happy to answer any questions that I had about Naturopathic medicine and is extremely knowledgeable and kind.

Volunteering at NCMC was an educational and fun experience that I will forever value and am grateful for.
As a volunteer at this clinic, I got to interact with the practitioners and assist in helping the clinic run smoothly. Harmonie and the team made themselves available to answer any questions I had and help me learn about the ever-growing field of natural medicine. I was also given opportunities to shadow the practitioners, which helped me gain valuable exposure.

The people that work at this clinic are passionate and intelligent. They know what they are doing, and are happy to teach you about how to take care of your health. As for the clinic itself, it was well organized - my duties as a volunteer were outlined clearly, and I appreciated the systems in place to ensure the day ran smooth.

Thank you to Harmonie and team for giving me the opportunity to get involved with NCMC.

I have definitely enjoyed my time here.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natural Choice Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8