Natural Choice Medical Clinic

Natural Choice Medical Clinic Employee Reviews for Patient Coordinator

Patient Coordinator2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
This may come across as an exaggeration, but this job has been the best job I have ever had! As a student in the health field myself, it is nothing but encouraging and eye opening to be surrounded with such hard working females (and frank!). Everyone is very understanding, you can approach anyone with problems, work or personal, and will get the support needed without any hesitation. Working as the receptionist/patient care coordinator, I get to be involved with everyone at the clinic. Management is amazing, if you need a day off for mental health, you've got it, not feeling well, don't worry someone has got you. Need the week off for a vacation, no sweat, someone will cover for you. Personally, with schooling, management has been so understanding, giving me the time off I need to attend classes and study for exams.

This is the most supportive and loving environment I think I have ever worked. I get excited to wake up, drive 45 minutes and spend my day with everyone at the clinic. Everyone always has a smile on their face and is eager to know what you are up to outside of work life. I have even been able to develop relationships with the patients that come in, always getting to chat and find out what is going on with their lives is always nice to hear! With lot's of gatherings in the summer and winter, the relationships I have created will last a life time, which I am very excited about. If you are looking for a fun, supportive and loving work environment, look no further, NCMC is THAT place.
Working at NCMC has been an amazing experience. Since starting in early 2018 I have had the opportunity to learn and grow with the clinic. It is a very supportive environment where you are encouraged to continue to learn and grow.
All the staff and practitioners are very knowledgeable and truly care about the service they are providing.

As part of the admin/reception team I get the privileged of interacting with the patients and the practitioners to ensure everyone is well taken care of.

Working along side Harmonie, the clinic owner has been nothing short of rewarding. She is always available and happy to help when you need something. She has created a truly amazing clinic and workplace.

It's such a pleasure to be able to work along side such a kind, knowledgeable and inspiring team!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natural Choice Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8