Natural Choice Medical Clinic
Natural Choice Medical Clinic Employee Review

Knowledgeable, caring and supportive work environment

21 February 2019
I volunteered at NCMC for a year while studying at the University of Guelph and my experience was truly invaluable.

Harmonie and the other practitioners and staff are knowledgeable, caring and supportive. They genuinely care about their patients, as well as their co-workers and volunteers.

As a volunteer, some of my duties included sorting medical supplies and taking regular inventory, greeting patients and assisting in administrative duties. The clinic is exceptionally well managed and organized.

Harmonie was always happy to answer any questions that I had about Naturopathic medicine and is extremely knowledgeable and kind.

Volunteering at NCMC was an educational and fun experience that I will forever value and am grateful for.
20 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Clinic Volunteer (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
As a volunteer at this clinic, I got to interact with the practitioners and assist in helping the clinic run smoothly. Harmonie and the team made themselves available to answer any questions I had and help me learn about the ever-growing field of natural medicine. I was also given opportunities to shadow the practitioners, which helped me gain valuable exposure.

The people that work at this clinic are passionate and intelligent. They know what they are doing, and are happy to teach you about how to take care of your health. As for the clinic itself, it was well organized - my duties as a volunteer were outlined clearly, and I appreciated the systems in place to ensure the day ran smooth.

Thank you to Harmonie and team for giving me the opportunity to get involved with NCMC.

I have definitely enjoyed my time here.
13 March 2020
Same location
Naturopathic Doctor (Former Employee) - Guelph, ON
Housing my practice at NCMC for the first few years of my business offered me a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow in a safe, respectful and collaborative work environment. The assistance from fellow practitioners and patient care staff was exceptional. The community feel made it an enjoyable place to work and I always looked forward to spending time in the office, both with my patients and with my fellow co-workers.
12 March 2020
Same location
Registered Massage Therapist (Current Employee) - Guelph, ON
I cannot say enough good things about Natural Choice Medical Clinic! Everyone who works here is so passionate and dedicated to their work. Each and every practitioner here thrives on collaborating with one another to give their clients the best care possible. You will not find a more fun, easy going, positive, brilliant group of practitioners!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natural Choice Medical Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8