Natpro Employee Reviews

Exceptionally frustrating management
Inside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 May 2019
The management of this company is definitely not consistent with their decisions and so many meetings to involve everyone you don't have a chance to actually do your work. This company hires exceptional staff to only demean people on their ideas and work ethic. This company is only interested in obtaining drones that will blindly follow their ineffective policies. The company really went downhill once DXP took over as the wages took several percentage cutbacks as well as the original benefits were cancelled and new benefits put in in place at a cost to each employee but the new offerings were a fraction of the original benefits. I didn't realize how lucky I was when I walked out the door!
Pros
The drones were great to work with
Cons
Almost everything about this company
Poor management
Piping Foreman (Current Employee) –  Office and shop28 August 2018
Terrible management, will never listen to you and expect you to run with there dumb ideas . Layoffs fast and then try and hire you back temporary with less pay. Pay is terrible anyway.
Untrustworthy and will back Dior you the second they get a chance . Poor benefits, guys on the floor are great!
Pros
Guys who work there
Cons
Management!
National Process Equipment
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton11 August 2016
The owner ship group was a bunch of fuddy duddies that expected employees to follow thier bumbled ideas they half read in how to books? Or for idiots? I remember they once handed out Project management for idiots to the project management group, as well as the sales team which was a complete disaster. Some of these dysfunctional people still remain in management positions.
Pros
Not bad benefits
Cons
No, trust, sketchy management!
Worker staff fantastic
worker (Former Employee) –  calgary, alberta2 April 2016
The management in this company are pathetic. They can't make up their mind and when they do its a day late and a dollar short. The company is overly top heavy and there is absolutely no communication.
Pros
Non management staff are fantastic
Cons
Management sucks; layoffs are fast and furious
Good Helpful co workers
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2015
Overall I am satisfied with Natpro because this company gives me first job as a Millwright. I was learning many thing in Natpro.
Pros
Training in Quality controlled activity.
Cons
long hours.
Job has kept me busy for the past year. workplace is enjoyable to go to on a daily basis.
Pipefitter/Welder (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 March 2015
I would say that in the past year contracting to Natpro has been a delightful experience. got along with management all the way down to other employees. only thing that could use some work is the management in house.. shop was managed very well..
Pros
free lunches, plenty of hours
Cons
poor engineering mangement