Nations Fresh Food Employee Reviews

Fun work place
ON L4L 8B7 -Cashier (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON24 May 2018
Usually, work on the weekends where it is very very busy, there are no times in between to have a small break, sometimes going to the washroom and getting a drink seems impossible but we do have get two long breaks. I've learned more about people and their behaviors, dealing with money and how a supermarket works. The management is not the greatest, people can have slightly higher titles because they work more days and favoritism is huge.
Pros
Good choices of food
Cons
The management team works hard to better service - Customer satisfactory is guaranteed
General labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 February 2016
The team at Nations Fresh Food was the best I ever had. I worked here for almost a year and if it wasn't for going back to school, I probably wouldn't have left.
Pros
Great team work
positive and active work ennviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 July 2015
As a customer server, I worked in a positive and active team. I was involved in assignment and accomplishment with my co-workers. Communicating with various customers, I have become more patient, attentive and capable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nations Fresh Food. Our community is ready to answer.

Nations Fresh Food Reviews by Location