National Tire Distributors Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Amazing job if you can handle the workload!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 July 2019
Literally get paid to exercise!! Had I of been able to figure out transportation better, I never would have left :) I truly miss this job!! Everyone I worked with was awesome. The warehouse manager was very understanding about issues that needed attention. I was amazed at how much more efficient things became after trican merged with American Tire!! Safety issues are of the utmost importance and attended to accordingly.

Should I ever figure out how to get there and back efficiently, I would absolutely love to get back to it!!
Pros
Paid exercise
Nice place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 April 2018
Had the weather not resulted in an early layoff, i would have worked there longer. I enjoyed working alongside my co-workers and management was awesome. Would have loved to have had the opportunity to stay there longer.
Decent Place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 October 2017
NTD was a decent place to work for a few years.

It's a good stepping stone company if you're looking to promote yourself in the automotive business

Ever since being bought by Americans, there's not really any room to move up in the company, so don't expect much.
Pros
Discount on tires
Cons
No room for promotion.
ummmm
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 July 2017
great people to work for but not a secure atmosphere pay is ok not that there is much advancement. It is a storage facility for dirty tires and rims in house license for machines given.
Pros
clean enviroment
Cons
bad changeover
Got hectic sometimes but what job doesn't by far best job i've ever had
Tire Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON6 February 2017
We did our work and went home , we picked tires for customers or any other product a customer needed , loaded the express vans that delivered to customers , it was laid back but work also got done . It was more so harder when i first started , I unloaded transfer trucks and shipment containers of product . Busy season was busy season , I learned so much there how to use the networking system how to use order pickers , achieved more than i ever thought I would working there . I started as a temp and was hired on thru the company so I definitely had to earn my worth per say was the hardest part of working there and i absolutely loved the job compared to any other job i've ever worked .
Pros
paid good, i was able to come home at a decent time and my boss would let me fluctuate my schedule if need be
Cons
long hours and it was hard work some days .