National Tire Distributors Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Worst place that I worked at...
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  14404-128 ave edmonton alberta19 July 2019
Lack of communication and proper training.... Too much product information to learn. Do not waste your time. Move on and find a better more deserving place
Heavy manual labour
Warehouse Worker, Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 June 2019
Decent place to work, labour intensive job must be in good physical shape. Guys are good to work with but can be highly competitive environment pay could be better.
Pros
Somewhat friendly staff
Cons
Labour intensive hard manual labour
what i thought
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 June 2017
it is actually a good place to work id still be there if they had of been busy this spring. if you have the chance to work for them take it you can move around the company. They are located all over North America and love hard workers.
great place to work, amazing team members to always ensure we take care of all our customers in the best way possible
Customer Service Representitive-Order Desk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 June 2016
In a typical day we were usually busy and there was always more to learn about new tires coming out and helping our customers make the best choices for their customers so that everyone is happy. My co-workers were great, everyone helped each other when needed as there is always something to learn from each other, or to help problem solve situations for for our customers. I learned a lot, considering I knew nothing about the tire industry when I started but I learned very quickly and was always up for doing more research or courses to learn more.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
not enough communication between the warehouse and the order desk
Productive Work Environment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 February 2016
I enjoyed all of the different jobs I got to do while working at NTD including operating the order picker, loading and unloading the trucks, working with the other warehouse staff. I learned many different things such as using the order picker, forklift, and learning the systems they use.
Pros
Good management to talk to
Cons
Other employees were condescending towards the rest of the staff
A very chaotic and disorganized place to work.
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 February 2016
Most days, I'm helping fellow employees to offload product and put it away. I've learned that communication and teamwork are assets in the functionality of a good company. As for the management, it could use some definite improvement, in all aspects. The co-workers are great! Very friendly and cooperative.

The hardest part of the job stems from lack of communication, especially between management and employees.

The most enjoyable parts of the job are the friendships made between employees.
Pros
friendly work environment, the occasional free lunch
Cons
poor management, very strict SOP's