- IRAP in NRC is a Govt Agency but NOT a Crown Corporation.
- So NO horizontal movement into any other Govt organizations to similar positions at an equivalent salary scale.
- Job title and salary DO NOT necessarily translate into an intriguing work life, let alone a promising career path.
- Workplace culture is poor, stressful and unproductive; consisting of repetitive tasks, incompetence and inefficiency.
- A lot of micromanagement and emphasis on documenting and inflating every minute steps taken in order 'to show off' the amount of work done.
- A large number of people at the later stages in their career, waiting to retire with no motivation to do something effective or cooperate to improve.
Salary, number of holidays.
Demoralizing, pointlessly bureaucratic, stressful, no career development.