National Logistics Services (NLS)

National Logistics Services (NLS) Employee Reviews for Order Picker

Order Picker7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Work is not secure via agencies. A good place to work in long run. Offer good pay. Fast paced in December. A cooperative and friendly staff. Overall had nice experience working there.
fast paced environment and allowed you to pick up many skills, such as multi tasking, efficiency and effectiveness. Use of RF technology to pick orders
i wouldnt really recomend working here to be honest. the mangment is horriabble and the treat thier workers like trash. they often set unrealistic high target that no worker can achive in a shift
Pros
workers
Cons
management
We did not have to lift heavy boxes. A typical day at work was ordered picking and ticketing. The hardest part of the job was when the item we needed was not there so we would have to open a new box, empty it out and then cut the box and throw it in the recycling bin. I managed to get some minor cuts while cutting the boxes. The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch breaks. Overall, the employees and supervisors there were nice.
Pros
We got one paid lunch
Cons
There were days at work which were slow and not productive. We were sent home early.
It was fun working there. i had a chance to learn many things about the people of the different cultures. while performing the repetitive tasks regularly, i became more productive and work faster.
overall, it was just a dead end agency controlled general labour and equipment operator gig with empty promises of full time hire but no intentions of actually doing so.
Pros
fantastic co workers
Cons
management was unorganized
great working experience and a fun surrounding. good management and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, working in a team environment and getting the work done on time and together because is the goal of all work industries and also good customer service skills.
Pros
overtime
Cons
nil