National Logistics Services (NLS)

National Logistics Services (NLS) Employee Reviews in Etobicoke, ON

A good place to get your foot into the door. One can learn a lot and grow within the organization. Helpful staff. People are actually human being for most parts. Great company benefits. One of the best for warehouse industry.
Pros
Free lunches depending on the location and management.
Cons
Very slow process to get hired from the agency and move up the ladder.
this job is pretty bad, I mean its a dead-end job, bottom on the food chain, the least favorable, rules and laws are used to take advantage of there workers,
Good place to get on your feet. Lots of standing Work by time limit Try to avoid making mistakes Everyone was friendly and helpful Supervisors were of great help
They use the employee they call them when they need and send homes when employee need them..pay minimum wage for hard working of eight hours especially Etobicoke branch...more racist and favorism
Human resources not good at handling parties. Resolutions are very poor specialty at Monogram pl HR Takes up for team leaders Fire people on regular basis for no reason.. Reasons all fake TERRIBLE. HR from Iron Street & Monogram place .
Pros
Same crape
Cons
Poor management
well, i am working in weekdays and over their my work is to check quality of materiel and than locate that material on the locations by using RF scanner.
Pros
Job security
Typical pick, pack, deal with issues, coach on how to use the RF scanners, and fix inventory issues. Love working with the people. Alot of multiculture in the workplace.
Pros
free food once a month, good area for advancement
Cons
lower pay
Mainly a shipping and receiving job. Lots of hand bombing, organizing, building pallets, wrapping, loading and inbound/outbound scanning. Management is good and the work place culture is decent as well. Hardest part is the super busy fridays. Enjoyable parts is some days work is light and less than usual.
Pros
Good workout
Cons
Super busy fridays
Good fun place to work, the staff is friendly they are willing to help if it's needed'. you can take off if you have any appointment. the wage or salary rate is not as competitive
Typical day at work would be picking and packing customer orders Shrinking outbound orders hardest part of a job is when its slow reason. enjoyed working with everyone and in every culture.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Pay less
Even though its a multi cultural company and we have our own cultures and beliefs we still help each other, we work as one to achieve our goal its just that sometime we have to lift heavy boxes to stack up.but I still have fun working with other nation.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours
I had the privilege to witness an amazing group of executives, while being mentored by an amazing Director of HR, along with great HR team members. The culture of the company is outstanding & every day was exciting.
Pros
positive culture, career development
Cons
Picking, packaging orders using a RF scanner, put away of merchandise, ticketing. Monday to Friday day job. Very convenient schedule. Friendly Management.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Staffing hired. Minimum wage
The provided opportunities for advancement but hey lost the Biway contract so I was left without a job. wouldn't mind working for the company again if the opportunity presented itself.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
this company was nice. For my experience with this company was good everything was OK except for some rude employee other then that everything was perfect.
Pros
free lunch every holiday
Cons
sometime
The people that work there on a full time basic are great people to work with.