National Logistics Services (NLS)
National Logistics Services (NLS) Employee Review

This is very good company so much fun

25 April 2018
First day is very difficult i learn new skill of picking and packing management and work environment is very nice. Very hard part of this job is 🔟 hours walking
4.0Job security/advancement
24 March 2020
Same role
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
I enjoyed my time working at NLS great people and work environment. Transit accessible, for me their location is close to where I reside. I work a 7am to 3pm shift, it got a little noisy from time to time but nothing unbearable.
13 September 2018
Same roleSame location
E-Commerce Picker and Packer (Current Employee) - 7045 beckett dr,mississauga
I like to work at friendly work environment that is NLS maintains . every team member is helpful and provide guidance when needed. if any member feels uncomfortable with work, management also find the alternatives to make his/her comfortable at work.
Pros
appreciation after good job
Cons
nothing.
11 February 2021
Same location
Developer/Analyst (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Confused IT leaders, a total mess. Pathetic IT management.No salary hike, employees are underpaid, very low compensation.No job security can be fired anytime without any notice.Impatient leaders who don't trust their employees.No support provided in terms of software and high configuration devices.No guidance by managers and no 1-1 discussion.Rude directors and managers who don't listen to their employees.
Pros
Free monthly lunch
Cons
Confused/vision less IT leaders, No salary hike, underpaid, No job security, Impatient leaders. No good devices/softwares provided to work, No guidance by managers, Rude directors and managers who don't listen to their employees
  1. This is very good company so much fun