National Logistics Services (NLS) Employee Reviews

HR Takes up for her friends...Specially HR from Mongram & Iron Street
Woker (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 November 2018
Human resources not good at handling parties.
Resolutions are very poor specialty at Monogram pl
HR
Takes up for team leaders Fire people on regular basis for no reason..
Reasons all fake
TERRIBLE.
HR from Iron Street & Monogram place .
Pros
Same crape
Cons
Poor management
Not a great place to work
Director Operations (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2018
Very top down approach. The mindset is the upper brass are the thinkers and the rest are to be doers. Not sure where the company is since it has changed ownership a few times
overall excellent work environment
E-Commerce Picker and Packer (Current Employee) –  7045 beckett dr,mississauga13 September 2018
I like to work at friendly work environment that is NLS maintains .
every team member is helpful and provide guidance when needed.
if any member feels uncomfortable with work, management also find the alternatives to make his/her comfortable at work.
Pros
appreciation after good job
Cons
nothing.
Great working experience and source of income.
Operations Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 September 2018
Organize, clean, pleasant working environment. Had a great team and management support system. Open for career advancement and training. Consistent with employees appreciation and motivation approach.
Not the best environment
RETURNS CLERK / RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 September 2018
3 years working with the company, they didn't listen to the workers. Sometimes very unorganized,fast woking and little appreciation to your hard work
good workers
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario23 August 2018
very good environment. team work. management is fabulous. care about health and safety. no haters. every body is helpful and friendly. clean place. NLS
Pros
prize every months
Cons
restrooms are not clean
Fun environment and people to work with.
IT Production Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 August 2018
Great environment to work with. People are nice in general. Lots of possible room for career advancement within the company. My bosses and senior staff are great mentors for my next career. I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Pay was just OK
Relaxed ,no stress ,family environment
Operations Support Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 June 2018
Improve my communication skill and confidence level,it builds my mind creativity.culture was very friendly.No hard part.Celebrate festivals.Care about each other.
Pros
free lunch
Terrible
Order/Cherry Picker Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 June 2018
Terrible company unless you are Indian, as most managers are Indian. No work stability, people get fired daily for no reason. Very rude management. Unrealistic expectations.
Very high labour
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 May 2018
A typical day at works generally starts off with a 5min team meeting where the management instructs all the workers on the tasks which lie ahead for the rest of the day. Following that everyone goes to their respective stations and we sort out packages. At the end of the day we all clean the warehouse up so that it is not untidy the next morning. Through this experience I learned how to repetitively get used to doing the same thing for a whole day without getting bored, I learned how to make everyday a special one instead of dreading my work, although I am an individual who would rather do a variety of different tasks everyday. In my opinion I think that the management was very well organised, in the sense that they had very good communication with all the workers. The workplace culture was most definitely very hardworking and labour heavy, you could see how hard everyone works in that warehouse. Like I said, the hardest part of the job was always staying on my feet nonstop, even for lunch the benches we sat on were not the comfiest however that was only a minor setback. The most enjoyable part of the job was the way that the whole company felt like another family, everyone was friendly even while working, they had many BBQ's which allowed us to constantly feel appreciated.
Pros
Weekly BBQ's
Cons
Always on my feet- very tiring
Good place
Scanner and Packager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 May 2018
Its a nice place to work with such good leaders but the thing is that when they dont have work they send the workers home who are working part time so this should be changed
Good working environment but not secure
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Beckett drive brampton24 April 2018
Enjoyed working environment, good staff. But not secure As not sure whenever they will call work is slow so shift is cancelled. Otherwise your efforts are recognized and rewarded
Well organized
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 April 2018
Great experience with this firm. When I moved to Toronto I did my research and applied specifically to Breakaway. They exceeded my expectations with genuine kindness. The receptionist is blunt but good-hearted. Miss receptionist, if you're reading this **** the Haters! I will be going back to them in the future. Worth a try seeing these professionals who look out for your interests, and for their own. Peace.
Good Learning Experience
Merchandise Processor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 March 2018
The Merchandise Processor role was to pick products in the distribution centre. Also perform other warehouse activities. No pressure at work, people are nice and friendly. Dedicated team
inefficient work culture
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 March 2018
This company was very dysfunctional and lead by poor management, with generally less pay then its competitors. The culture in the work place is very inclusive and doesn't allow for work place bounding.
productive and friendly workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 February 2018
learnt very much gained experience met new friends people are lovely and seniors are also co operative unforgetable memories fun parties at work earned good money
Productive and fun place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 February 2018
Great place to work - people and atmosphere were awesome. Job was varied and so leaned different things. People were helpful and management staff were supportive and helpful.
Good first job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2018
Ok place to work if you are wanting to earn good pay over the summer. The work is hard, heavy and repetitive. You will not gain any new skills and everyone will use you to their advantage.
A great job for labourers and/or a Summer job and a great company!
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 December 2017
I worked here as a General Labourer through a Temp agency. Poor pay, but worth the experience. Simple job. Could be considered a monotonous job but the people there were great and the environment is not restricting. They ship primarily clothing and miscellaneous clothing items so labour is not overly intensive. That being said some boxes can be 35-55 lbs but average around 15lbs. I did work as a temp, so do keep that in mind. In terms of experience, you indirectly learn the ins-and-outs of a logistic company and get to work closely with others. Not much required in terms of foreknowledge, quite a simple job. They host company lunches on holidays, and they seem to treat there full-time employee's with respect and they value there dedication. I had an amazing experience working at NLS, for the past 2 summers!
Pros
Great company, great people.
Cons
Long days, manual labour.
best workplace
Operation support clerk (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 December 2017
overall it is a good company to survive especially for students........good and adjusting hours.......encougring environment ..............................