National Cannabis Inc. Employee Reviews for Manager

Love the people and culture!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver29 April 2019
Kiaro so far has been an amazing company to work for. The entire management/office team has been welcoming. I haven't felt this way for any company in a long time - It's fun, exciting, challenging and rewarding.

Everyone here is ready to work. With the Industry consistently changing, everyone is quick to adapt and do what is necessary to get the job done. The team is very supportive and always ready to help if needed.

It's unfortunate to see that they have some negative reviews because honestly; if you want a career that challenges you, keeps you on your toes and you get to do something you are passionate about -- this is the place to be.

I have worked with established companies and start ups, so far Kiaro has a great foundation with some amazing/hard working people. If you do get the opportunity to work for Kiaro, take it!
Pros
Great team members, new industry, culture, work ethic and Friday team events!
6 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Kiaro. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying working for Kiaro. If you have any suggestions on how to improve our culture, please email us at: hr@kiaro.com

Fantastic team, exciting new industry and great opportunity to learn and grow!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 April 2019
Kiaro is an amazing company to work for! I love what I do - it's challenging, fun, and I am learning so much everyday.

Kiaro supports my education, which is very important to me, and the individuals I work with and support on a daily basis is what makes my job so wonderful. I highly recommend working for Kiaro if you get the opportunity.
Pros
Great opportunity to learn and grow, exciting new industry, amazing people
6 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We pride ourselves on supporting our people and appreciate your commitment to giving outstanding service on a daily basis. Your appreciation for our culture doesn’t go unnoticed as we continue to strive towards building the best team. If you have any suggestions on how to continue to improve our culture, please email us at: hr@kiaro.com.

Amazing Company, People & Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 December 2018
Kiaro has been an amazing company to work for. They have been everything that I am looking for in a company. They respect their associates from the CEO to the part time associate. The room to grow and have a voice on how the company should move forward is something that most companies never let the field participate in. I feel challenged and rewarded by my position everyday.

The people are what's key to this company and industry. The people you meet and the networks you create are top notch. The opportunities are there and advancement is possible. Plus being able to shape a new way for retail is run is an amazing opportunity.

If you want to join a company with big aspirations and doing it in a way that is respectful, helpful, inviting and fun, Kiaro is the company I want to be with for the next 25 years.
Pros
Culture, People, Inovation
Cons
Laws and Regulations always changing
6 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Kiaro. People are our number one focus in everything that we do. We are delighted that you are enjoying working with Kiaro and helping towards making us the best place to work. If you have any suggestions on how to improve our culture, please email us at: hr@kiaro.com

Strong culture & great learning opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 December 2018
Kiaro is an exciting, fast-paced, environment to be a part of.

Considering the nature of the cannabis industry, you are often presented with challenges that you and your team are more than happy to take on. You will be exposed to many different facets of the business and the learning opportunities are endless.

The foundation of this organization is built on culture which is highly valued and protected - I consider myself very lucky to be part of the Kiaro team!
Pros
Culture, People, Learning Opportunity
6 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We pride ourselves on supporting our people and appreciate your commitment to giving outstanding service on a daily basis. Your appreciation for our culture doesn’t go unnoticed as we continue to strive towards building the best team. You are part of this journey, and we look forward to continuing to collaborate with you in the future. If you have any suggestions on how to continue to improve our culture, please email us at: hr@kiaro.com.

Great new company, exciting brand and an all-star team.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 December 2018
Kiaro is an exciting new company to be apart of. We get to work in an industry that we get to be apart of defining and the team the company has put together really speaks for itself. They are an all-star cast, where you need to pull your own weight, but have the support and mentorship of everyone. The brand is just getting its opportunity to finally launch and to get to be apart of it is exciting and a huge opportunity.
Pros
The company culture and the team you get to surround yourself with!
Cons
Parking downtown
6 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Kiaro. People are our number one focus in everything that we do. We are delighted that you have joined us and are contributing towards making us the best place to work. If you have any suggestions on how to improve our culture, please email us at: hr@kiaro.com