National Basketball Association

National Basketball Association Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
All Around Great Experience
Honestly enjoyed working for the NBA. I wish they had more opportunities for people to see how the business is ran and how behind the scenes are. All around great experience
Professinal basketball
6 days a week. You can only play till about 35. You also have to work hard and be in really good shape. You will get scouted by a sports scouter if your good at the game.
Pros
Fun good money
Cons
A long period of time
Great
Through my experience with the NBA, i was given the opportunity to participate as a volunteer in for the 2016 NBA All star weekend held in Toronto. I was both a booth leader and a stand in. As a booth leader, I drew in customers to come to my event and provide them the most entertaining experience they could receive.
Pros
Inclusive, efficient
Cons
uptight
Great internship experience
Learned a lot in a short amount of time about how NBA IT works from a high level.

This was a short event so production happened very fast. It was great to get the perspective of managers and other staff in such a fast paced environment.
Pros
Everything taken care of
Cons
Not a lot of hands on work (understandable)
A Learning experience
NBA Pension Funds Co. Ltd. was a company that was offering pensions to the general public. It was exciting as it was a new venture for Anguilla and allowed persons a vehicle to prepare for retirement.

Having to build the company from scratch made it extremely exciting.
Great event experience
Working for the NBA during an event this big in our city was an honor. From working with children doing basketball drills and camps to being a court supervisor while NBA, WNBA, and Basketball Legends put on clinics and signed autographs. This position helped me expand on my customer service skills in a great way.
Très intéressant
J'ai aimé les explications données sur mes tâches pour que je puisse bien les exécuter.
Pros
voir des athlètes de haut niveau
Cons
le temps de travail était trop court