Nason Contracting Group Ltd

Nason Contracting Group Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Great learning experience with good friendly people that were willing teach me

I had a good experience with nason, I learned a lot working with them, I was just starting out in the industry, but I gained a lot of knowledge working with them and met alot of good people. There were a few lil hiccups along the way. Mainly cause of covid but overall I would say it’s a good company to work for.

CNRL a good place

A good company that work safe and productive every time. Company that follows all safety rules and regulations. Company that gave a good example to all employees. Company that works together with safety and concerns to his workers.

Pros

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Awful company

No job security here! Amount of paperwork is absurd! Their idea of safety is laughable almost, they micromanage every second of your day! Some real winners running this place!

Not bad

Decent management, pay always on time, good safety culture , likes to keep their employees working, provides ppe. Relatively busy with steady work ...

Management and Safety Culture

Superintendents and Foreman are easy to talk with regarding work and safety matter. if you ask for something like materials and-if you have some issue about lack of something. the management always answers to your needs. That is why I am thanking them.

business orientated

excellent supervision-experienced. treat there workers with respect. good shift. work had an excellent safety track record had all the tools ready to do the jobs

Pros

good safety practises

Cons

nice shift

Decent place to work

Work was challenging and fast paced. The job was a little unorganized at times but the guys were knowledgeable and were able to make things work for the best.

great place to work

Great place to work. never had an issue work related. management is great and supportive. you need to be able to work independently and always aware of what you are doing.

Productive and fun place to work with typical downfalls.

Great employees, lower management was fantastic,easy-going and kept work as interesting and fun as possible, sympathetic to family/home/outside life demands.However changes in upper management seems to have had deteriorating trickle-down effects through the company.

Major Changes

when I was with Nason they were going through the changes of being taken over by Bird Construction, after some growing pains and understanding birds style Im sure things will work out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nason Contracting Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement