Nasco Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and different work environment that allows me to work with a variety of people.
Concession Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 October 2018
Nascos includes a variety of job opportunities, from serving at hotels to setting up for weddings, however; I usually prefer concerts and sports events. I am typically work as a cashier at those events. I love to work there since I get to work with different people every shift and it's quite flexible with my schedule. I also really like the fast pace because it makes me feel productive at what I am doing. Since concerts and sports events don't happen every week, I am not getting enough shifts to make ends meet, especially when the shifts are usually 4-5 hours each.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible, higher wage
Cons
short hours, not enough shifts
Setting up and tearing down
Stage Hand (Former Employee) –  Kingston Ontario13 October 2018
Nasco Staffing Solutions is a friendly almost family like oriented it's probably the best place to.work if you like fast pace work I mean from when you start till you finish it's a marathon.. co-workers and, management always make sure you have the right gear and make sure it's a safe environment that's what's come first is safety at nasco...
Pros
Guaranteed 8 hours
Excellent
General Labourer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 September 2018
Excellent work environment. Entertaining, stressfree and excellent boss and supervisor to work with. I learn alot in the process of getting to work with different events, shows and fund raising events with different types of entainers. I was please to work with them all
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Free t-shirt
Fun work but low pay
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2018
Nasco has lots of work but pay can be low compared to other companies. Thare isn't always steady work so it's tough to work for them a lot.

Different jobs made working for them fun. You get paid on time which is good. Met some nice people there.
Pros
Different jobs
Cons
Low Pay
Temporary Part time work in event production
Stage Hand (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 August 2018
Nasco staffs large events for production in Winnipegs biggest venues. It can only offer work if there is an event going on so its a part time job only
Pros
Good salary starts at $19 per hour
Cons
not dependable. Large events only
shift work
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 July 2018
Set up and tear down for hockey games and events at the MTS Centre. Normal shifts are overnight from 12 midnight until complete, usually by 6am. Length of shift will vary depending on the production crew.
Great company to work with
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC31 May 2018
I've had little to no issues with payroll, management, or fellow employees when working on any job sites.

The hardest part is that sometimes the wage is too low for some of the jobs posted, but they do work some incredible events.
Great place to work.
Glass Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 March 2018
Great exercise and fun atmosphere in the building. Home of our Winnipeg Jets and our baby Jets (the Manitoba Moose).
Rated 19th in North America overall for acoustics in the building. Rated top 5 in the NHL for ice playing-surface.
'Neff said. Lol.
Pros
Hockey practices, concerts, what's not a pro?
Cons
Irregular hours. Occasionally screws up one's body. Lol.
Standard staffing company
Staff management (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 December 2017
Friendly people, but like with any staffing company, contracts come and go, job security is low.
But they treated me fairly in the years i was employed
well organized work place thats safe
Steel hand (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 November 2017
It was a very safe construction sites, also well paying. I learned different ways to work with a team in a proactive way. The management was very good make sure very one was well.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long days
High energy company with dynamic emphasis on costumer service satisfaction
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 November 2017
Meeting the overbook staff at a predesignated location with an on site promoter. Then from there on go from location to location greeting each promoter, making sure that each has my full attention. And if any concerns need to be address to address them to the best of my abilities. AS I would move from location to location I would also sign in/out the promoters. At times making special trips to address drop issues when informed by phone by the promoters as to rectify faulty drops. Periodically remind the promoters about procedures of the job as needed as well as emergency procedures for the safety of the promoters. But at all times making sure that a safe and comfortable work atmosphere exist for the promoters.
Pros
regular hours, getting to know those I supervise, non stationary position
Cons
Subject to client ending contract
Fun and diverse workplaces to perform
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 August 2017
Some times at BC Place or different events, but in Nasco we can find security and safety, fun and learning, and support from the managers. It is a good company to work for, but it is difficult to get a shift.
Pros
good wage, meal provided
Cons
difficult get a shift, it is not full time, nor part time
Great work place
Stage Hand (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2017
Lots of friendly faces working together to set up stages, concerts, festivals, and events. Learn a lot about audio, video and lighting. Many further job opportunities within the work force.
Nasco is professional and organized
Wind Mobile Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 August 2017
This company acts similar to an agency - it sources out precarious or temporary jobs for people. My overall impression of stopping by there and working for them was great. They were very quick with their turn around time, and always were there if you needed anything.
Beautiful and Professional Environment
Event Assistant & Registration Administrator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB and Leduc, AB12 July 2017
Great cause, amazing people. If you are looking to work with a multicultural, friendly and positive group of people, this is the place to be. Nasco Staffing Solutions is an extraordinary opportunity!
Pros
Free Lunches
Temporary Staffing Solutions
Team Leader/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 June 2017
Nasco was a great avenue to pick up contractual and flexible work, to help fill out a work week.

It was nice to be able to work in several different venues/work environments whilst on relocation in Vancouver
Pros
Flexible and Varied Work Schedule
Cons
Unsteady work rooster
Productive and fun workplace but its only seasonal work
Stage Hand (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 June 2017
I Enjoy the job and the people that I work with. But now I'm looking for something more permanent, something that has more continuity and benefits rather than waiting to be called for work!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working with someone that doesn't listen and getting hurt on the job
Distributed newspapers/flyers at subway stations
Newspaper Distributor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2017
The job was quite interesting. Needed to distribute papers to subwaygoers. Required waking up early for morning shifts starting at 6. Had to stand for 3 hours each day. But overall, it was pretty laidback and easy. Management was relaxed. Salary was above minimum wage. Fun part was talking to subwaygoers and seeing similar faces each day. Sometimes, some people would act weird but otherwise it was alright. Job in itself was good and would go back for it any day.
Pros
Good pay, not a lot of effort required
Cons
Had to stand for 3 hours, some lifting of newspapers
Staffing Agency
Stage Hand (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2017
Clients from around the globe give Nasco employees the opportunity to grow personally and professional, giving its people access to variety of training.
Really Flexible job
Server (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 February 2017
Nasco is a really good company to work with while you're looking for your part time/full time job. They pay you well and and the jobs are really flexible. One main thing that i like about Nasco is you get the chance to visit a lot of new places if you're working with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nasco Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2