NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Insights into NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and Fun place to work they have

Nartech is a great organization with a wonderful Management team they reward hard work with summer Barbecues and other benefits. The Accounting and Human Resources will go the extra mile to make the workplace fits your life.

Pros

One Hour lunces week;ly payroll

Cons

days are long sometimes

Good

It was a nice place to work, fast paced always something to do, I enjoyed working there but had to relocate because of my fam so had to leave but a young person will enjoy the job

Professional with a bubbly personality

A typical day at work consists of a fast paced environment, multi-tasking and organization. You learn how to be efficient, logical and how to respond while working under pressure and deadlines. My position was considered as management to the production workers as they would be able to come to me if something was a problem and needed attention. I on numerous occasions acted as the acting supervisor of shipping and receiving when vacation or days off occurred. The hardest part about the job was ensuring that you accomplished what you set out for the day. My co-workers are very professional and are people that you can look up to. The production workers are amazing, they work hard and I have not only got to know them in a professional way I know all their names. Nothing feels better when your not a number but a name. :) The best part about my job was all the communication I endured with arranging transports, with incoming shipments, with all people in general. I feel my personality and experience would be an asset to your company. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pros

breaks when you mingled with your co-workers

Cons

when short staffed and half to double time your shift

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6