NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD

NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD Management reviews

Canada16 reviews

Clear

Productive and Fun place to work they have

Nartech is a great organization with a wonderful Management team they reward hard work with summer Barbecues and other benefits. The Accounting and Human Resources will go the extra mile to make the workplace fits your life.

Pros

One Hour lunces week;ly payroll

Cons

days are long sometimes

Productive workplace but low pay

Insanely fast paced work environment with less reward in terms of pay. The management is pretty disconnected from people working on the floor of the plant.

Pros

Small company so it's easy to know everyone like a family

Cons

Hard job but less pay

unhappy with culture of the company

Workplace culture not comparable with my personal culture. Unhappy with constant night shift and lack of consistent work. Enjoyed working on robotic welders.

Pros

Festive lunches

Cons

lack of consistent machine work

Totally abusive

If you like being treated like a child, look for employment here. Supervisors abuse their authority daily and upper management does not care. The union that's in place is useless unless it benefits them.

Pros

constant learning

Cons

abusive supervisors

Soul sucking

If you wish to work in an atmosphere where you are constantly going to be engulfed in drama then Nartech is the place for you! The work is physically demanding and the other employees who work here are just a disgrace to the human race. Honestly, I've never met such lazy, arrogant, selfish and just plain dumb people. People are CONSTANTLY quitting because it's simply just a dramatic environment to work in, (mentally, physically and emotionally). And beware of some of the women who work there, most two-faced people I have ever encountered.

Professional with a bubbly personality

A typical day at work consists of a fast paced environment, multi-tasking and organization. You learn how to be efficient, logical and how to respond while working under pressure and deadlines. My position was considered as management to the production workers as they would be able to come to me if something was a problem and needed attention. I on numerous occasions acted as the acting supervisor of shipping and receiving when vacation or days off occurred. The hardest part about the job was ensuring that you accomplished what you set out for the day. My co-workers are very professional and are people that you can look up to. The production workers are amazing, they work hard and I have not only got to know them in a professional way I know all their names. Nothing feels better when your not a number but a name. :) The best part about my job was all the communication I endured with arranging transports, with incoming shipments, with all people in general. I feel my personality and experience would be an asset to your company. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pros

breaks when you mingled with your co-workers

Cons

when short staffed and half to double time your shift

Enjoyed working with employees. Management...different story

Typical day at work involved inspection of parts and teaching operators detection techniques for defects. Management was difficult, as their always seemed to be a struggle as to whom had ultimate control over final decisions and my role in that process. Hardest part of job was dealing with decision makers. Easiest part was working with on shop floor employees.

Pros

benefits, payrate, time off.

Cons

confusion and tension at management level.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6