NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD

NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun place to work they have

Nartech is a great organization with a wonderful Management team they reward hard work with summer Barbecues and other benefits. The Accounting and Human Resources will go the extra mile to make the workplace fits your life.

Pros

One Hour lunces week;ly payroll

Cons

days are long sometimes

Good

It was a nice place to work, fast paced always something to do, I enjoyed working there but had to relocate because of my fam so had to leave but a young person will enjoy the job

Not a great place to work

not a good company to for. To many people who think they know what they're doing when really they don't. Pay is not good. Company has to much drama within.

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

mandated days

fun

Productive friendly environment with structure leader ship and motivation. wanting to show up to wok everyday. always willing to hand out over time. good team work and communication skills.

Productive workplace but low pay

Insanely fast paced work environment with less reward in terms of pay. The management is pretty disconnected from people working on the floor of the plant.

Pros

Small company so it's easy to know everyone like a family

Cons

Hard job but less pay

Variety of different opportunities

Long nights here but very fast passed. Lots to do, you’ll never be standing around or out of work. High demanding and fast paced. Great place to work if you enjoy cross training

Pros

Cross training provided upon hire

somewhat a fun place to work, but very physical environment and demanding

the hardest part of the job, it was too demanding on the amount of parts you had to do a hour,very heavy and physical. but some people were fun to work with.

unhappy with culture of the company

Workplace culture not comparable with my personal culture. Unhappy with constant night shift and lack of consistent work. Enjoyed working on robotic welders.

Pros

Festive lunches

Cons

lack of consistent machine work

good place too work

liked the hours fun too work at very friendly people totally loved working there fast paced and very clean always learning on the job.loved working different shifts

Pros

very little supervision with my job

Cons

sore feet

stressful

As a tow motor operator you are required to know a lot about the plant as well as having your overhead crane licence to take you turn with loading/unloading income coils off a truck as well as loading coil to the presses that require steel.

great staff

it is an ok place to work. pretty good managment staff and coworkers are super friendly. room for job progrestion if so desired and overs onsite training if needed

Totally abusive

If you like being treated like a child, look for employment here. Supervisors abuse their authority daily and upper management does not care. The union that's in place is useless unless it benefits them.

Pros

constant learning

Cons

abusive supervisors

Good place to work when automotive is booming

Automotive industry with up and downs Unionized for production employees : gives a different feeling between salary and hourly employees

Pros

Good pay, benefits, paid Christmas shutdown, ..

Cons

going fast from overtime to layoffs

Soul sucking

If you wish to work in an atmosphere where you are constantly going to be engulfed in drama then Nartech is the place for you! The work is physically demanding and the other employees who work here are just a disgrace to the human race. Honestly, I've never met such lazy, arrogant, selfish and just plain dumb people. People are CONSTANTLY quitting because it's simply just a dramatic environment to work in, (mentally, physically and emotionally). And beware of some of the women who work there, most two-faced people I have ever encountered.

Professional with a bubbly personality

A typical day at work consists of a fast paced environment, multi-tasking and organization. You learn how to be efficient, logical and how to respond while working under pressure and deadlines. My position was considered as management to the production workers as they would be able to come to me if something was a problem and needed attention. I on numerous occasions acted as the acting supervisor of shipping and receiving when vacation or days off occurred. The hardest part about the job was ensuring that you accomplished what you set out for the day. My co-workers are very professional and are people that you can look up to. The production workers are amazing, they work hard and I have not only got to know them in a professional way I know all their names. Nothing feels better when your not a number but a name. :) The best part about my job was all the communication I endured with arranging transports, with incoming shipments, with all people in general. I feel my personality and experience would be an asset to your company. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pros

breaks when you mingled with your co-workers

Cons

when short staffed and half to double time your shift

Enjoyed working with employees. Management...different story

Typical day at work involved inspection of parts and teaching operators detection techniques for defects. Management was difficult, as their always seemed to be a struggle as to whom had ultimate control over final decisions and my role in that process. Hardest part of job was dealing with decision makers. Easiest part was working with on shop floor employees.

Pros

benefits, payrate, time off.

Cons

confusion and tension at management level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NARTECH METAL PRODUCTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement