Nardinis Salon & Spa Employee Reviews

If youre driven, this is the place for you
stylist and colour tech (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 December 2018
I worked at Nardinis for about 4 years and I often think of it as the best time in my life, staff is fun and you can become family pretty quickly. Its a busy salon so making money comes easily.
it can get challenging at some busy times, but more often than not the team comes through. only left bc i had to move to LA to work on a tv show. They have really fun summer and christmas parties too.lol
hope this helps.
Pros
busy salon, lots of clients and good tippers
Cons
mcdonalds and burritos boys close by.
front desk
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2018
Busy salon and spa. I worked there for 1.5 years, the team is nice and management cares about their employees and especially their clients. They really stress the importance of a clean place for their clients and they really want GREAT customer service for everyone. It was very different then what i came from. I would recommend this place. I left bc i moved away.
Pros
free services
Cons
phones are really busy
Lots of room to grow
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2018
I had the pleasure of working here as a hairstylist. Being part of a tight-knit team who all share the same high standards and vision was something I was proud of. Very fashion-forward, owner always encourages continuing education to stay current. All stylists are trained to follow an 8 step guide for consulting with clients so there is a certain level of consistency. You work for a base wage and you are encouraged to hit certain numbers by performing X amount of services and retailing products to your clients. Lots of money to be made if you are eager to sell. Monthly staff meetings kept everyone on the same page.
Pros
Great, supportive team and owner. Renowned neighbourhood salon in business almost 40 years
Cons
Sometimes hours will be cut if it’s not busy.
n/a
Aesthetician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario26 November 2014
Busy salon and spa in the west end of the city. Provide customers with exception service and spa experience
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No room for advancement
Hardworking and social with clients. Customer service comes first
AESTHETICIAN (Current Employee) –  Mississauga. ON16 June 2014
Typically, it's about being independent and in charge of your clients and what they need. You have to be aware of your own timing and schedule to ensure that you are meeting all your requests and running on time. Communication is most important between all teams and team members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nardinis Salon & Spa. Our community is ready to answer.

Nardinis Salon & Spa Reviews by Location