NAPA Auto Parts Employee Reviews

Found 107 reviews matching the search See all 1,408 reviews
PARTS DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 February 2019
Napa possess the most updated fleet of delivery vehicles in town, the best pay, and some of the most skilled coworkers available in the auto parts industry.
Really good job!
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Maniwaki, QC13 February 2019
You should defenitly apply! It is a very good environnement to work in and amazing custommers! Defenitly give it a try if you love working with clients and auto parts.
Pros
Very nice environnement
Cons
Rewarding and fun place to work at
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 February 2019
Working for NAPA was ultimately the best job I ever had. I would meet new people everyday, and was constantly learning new things all the time. It was always an adventure and I loved my time with the company.
Fast paced fun place to work
Parts Person (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK21 January 2019
Great management and staff. Takes time to earn a decent wage but worth it in the end. Worst part is dealing with the customers that can't be satisfied.
Great place
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB9 January 2019
Although I mostly counted stock which wasn't the most exciting I did find it enjoyable. I did work as a contract worker there as they can contract out 25 hours a year to anybody.
Good
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 January 2019
Good people to work with , a lot of help the hours were perfect for me . I learn a lot working there and it was plus to work with my dad to he's been there over 15 years
Fun Job, if you love to drive
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Campbellford, ON6 November 2018
Great place to work, was hot and dirty but was fun and met lots of great people, and gave me a work out lifting heavy parts and batteries. good memories
Driving was ok but no respect from some employees
Driver (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC5 November 2018
If you dont get paid after couple weeks manager didnt log hours in. By law you are to be paid for overtime even if they tell you all they have to do is feed you..stat holidays are to be paid if you work 15 days before , they will tell you not until probation up. Forget HR if you miss treated by other employees. HR in langley never answers phones and there mail box is full.. Call work safe BC and let them know what's going on.
Pros
Driving
Cons
Discount on parts
Don’t work
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB29 October 2018
Don’t want to give you enough hours don’t give you the right shifts changing your shiftIf you work harder than everyone else and your part time Get in writing that shift your working
Pros
Cons
They favourite other people that are there friends
Bullying
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON24 October 2018
I was bullied every day from the very first day I started. My Supervisor was great. I would not recommend this place of employment. There is not enough management to prevent the bullying. It was emotionally and physically demanding. I didn't mind the hard work. The pay was terrible for the amount of heavy lifting on ladders that is required.
Productive and fun workplace. There are a lot of jokes all day.
Coop Student (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON22 October 2018
Overall I like working at Napa they treat me well and like to have a good joke here and there. The work Isn’t very hard but it is enjoyable if you make jokes and hangout.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
I have to lift a lot of heavy boxes.
great
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 October 2018
So far this is a great company that focuses on the associate and provides the tools and training to thrive under their business model. The people have been incredibly warm and welcoming. From a company and business standpoint, the company has a strong growth outlook and inspiring core values and company vision.
good
Cons
a relaxed environment no stress
Stock Picker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON28 September 2018
I wasn't hired directly but through an Agency that had reduced my per hour pay enormously compared with direct hire. workplace culture is very open and diverse and I liked it very much
Pros
quarterly lunches, relaxed environment
Cons
the 10 to 7 shift
Fun people to work with and really nice people to work for.
assistant bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Powell River, BC14 September 2018
I'm usually quite busy, in a good way, but the people I work with and for are always considerate of my work week, and the time I want off. I really enjoy the people I work with and the continuous training I receive. Sometimes work can be slow and I have to "hunt" for small tasks to complete, but I think that's the worst of it.
Work hard, get nothing.
Worker (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC14 September 2018
You will be unappreciated, overworked, underpaid. And if you ever make a complaint, it will not be taken seriously. They do not reward people for working hard, even when they do major cut backs and 1/3 of the staff is cut back, leaving the remaining staff to work their butts off and get nothing in return. Upper management doesn't care at all about you and thinks of you as "beneath them". Salesmen get to the point of eventually just giving up and getting lazy because they equally get treated like garbage. It's a company that only cares about their profit and doesn't care whatsoever about it's employees.
Pros
Some coworkers, good hours
Cons
Not appreciated, underpaid, overworked, drama, treated like garbage.
great if you arent management
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC24 August 2018
As a manager for this company you are expected to work overtime and not be paid, you are expected to be at work with extreme health issues. You also have to deal with upper management not listening actively to concerns and have minimal help when needed
Pros
benefits and rsp
Cons
long hours, no help, short staffed
great
Full Time/Part Time (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB15 August 2018
fun place to be. never a dull moment. everyone is really hard working. lots of work to go around. everyone has a good time. fun people to work with...
Over worked and underpaid
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pembroke, ON5 August 2018
Owners are ok to work for, but dont pay you what your worth, and dont offer all work benefits to all employees. Different rules and regualtions for different employees.
Knowledgable Staff
PARTS TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Strathmore, AB23 July 2018
The staff is knowledgable and helpful. Does its best to have the parts in the same day or as soon as possible. Can be difficult to keep up the fast paced setting
Great place to work.
Parts Technician (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, AB31 May 2018
Loved working here. Mike the owner is amazing great leader and very compromising. Only thing i can say bad about this place is if you are looking for a job to move up with this isnt the place not a lot of room at all for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAPA Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.