Nakisa

Nakisa Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
This was my worst job ever. Disorganized management with lots of in fighting. There is lots of opportunity for change and improvement. The problem is that Nakisa is not open to change. In fact, they like it this way. Chronically understaffed. The high company turnover is a problem for a reason. The root of the problem has never been addressed nor will it ever be addressed.
The environment was nice, the people within the office we're very inviting and nice. I rarely encountered a situation that was negative. Management was good from the departments I interacted with, especially HR and IT.
The team is fairly new and it's a great opportunity to see your ideas come to fruition. This requires a lot of work and you need to be a self-starter, not for the weak at heart! Super exciting opportunity for career growth! The team is extremely helpful and friendly and the overall culture is great!
sometimes direction seems vague. Larger competitors are eating our lunch. Office is way too quite, but people are friendly and easy to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nakisa?