Myticas Consulting

Myticas Consulting Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Fun environment to work in.
A very flexible workplace. Great work life balance.

Lots of perks when targets are met, Able to learn lots in a short period of time.

Everyone makes you feel very welcome, felt like a family there.
Hard working folks - they care about your career!
Great recruiting and sales staff with Myticas. They don't try to stuff you into their clients just to fill a need. I appreciate them taking the time to ask the right questions (not just the skill sets), but actual career goals and aspirations.

Even though it may not work out the first time, they do try to get you into an environment that meets your personal needs. If you're looking for a fast non-stop working environment they have that, or if you're looking for something more family balanced they have that as well.

Just wanted to give a good mention that the way they perform their recruitment process changes the negative perceptions on other firms. A good model to follow for other agencies.

Thanks for helping out with my new career, the atmosphere and work load is exactly what I was looking for, very impressed.
Pros
Timely feedback, they care about what you actually want to do for a living
Cons
Nothing that I can come up with at this point. Very professional and personal staff.
Great internal staff, very trustworthy!
As a professional software consultant, the gang at Myticas was great from the start. From the time I came to them about a new career change I was looking for, to the on-boarding with their end client, the entire process was a pleasure to go through.

The recruiting really tailored their efforts to what I was looking to get into going forward, and I appreciated knowing that someone else cares about my overall career interests; I knew moving up the ladder to a lead role wasn't going to be easy but they definitely did their due diligence. I would highly recommend any consultant and/or employee who is looking for a trusted agency to consider these guys, they really have a good relationship with their end client and will go above to get you what you want.
Pros
Taken out to lunch a few times, much appreciated.
Cons
Nothing I can really think of, maybe a bit of lag time to get back to you at times, but that's not a big deal when you are comfortable in the right hands.
Challenging, must be able to learn quick, but great opportunity to grow
Great place if you're looking to create you own masterpiece of success. It's definitely a fast paced environment that presents many different challenges everyday, but if you are a fan of being in control of your own work, and finding out ways to get stuff done on your own, then this could be a good situation for you. There is no micromanagement and you are in control of your own results. To some this can be daunting given the expectations that go along with it, but the rewards are fantastic; both financially and from a career growth perspective.

It may not be for everyone but if you're looking to seriously advance yourself in an environment that would allow that to happen, then this is a great place to be.
Pros
Great team outings. Rewarded for hard work
Cons
Can be long hours at times, but that's part of the scenario when you are in control of your own workload.
Not bad
They are stuck in the past. No idea about the future or what employees want.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Bad Communication skills
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Myticas Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.
Myticas Consulting Reviews by Location