MYRON SMARTER BUSINESS GIFTS, ULC Employee Reviews

Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 March 2018
This is great place to work with a fun atmosphere. Selling business gifts is not easy but having fun with the customers makes it easy. The people are great and its a competitive environment.
Good Place to work
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
its a fun environment and great staff to work with and they do their best to work with their employees personal lives. They were in the process at making changes when I left and I believe they made it better.
Pros
very accommodating
Cons
didn't pay enough
We had a lot of fun as babyfoot, tennis table
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 July 2016
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting
Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
working environment
Customer service and sales representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 May 2016
the working environment at myron was very busy and everybody needed to meet their weekly deadlines to get a commission on top of the base salary. and one of the things i really liked at myron is the free foos
Pros
good working environment
Great sales environment with on-site gym facility
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  toronto, on25 August 2014
Myron was a pleasant work environment. The marketing sales training tools that I learned helped me succeed not only at Myron, but I have also used what i learned at my new job. It is a sales driven environment which could be tough at times but very lucrative in terms of pay. It is a perfect position for sales driven individuals. A typical day would be making about 30 to 40 outgoing calls per hour to existing clients selling promotional items. The hardest part is meeting weekly targets. The most enjoyable part was the great team of co workers and management. They were always there to motivate you.
Pros
Bonuses, free lunch, on site gym, free coffee, prizes, great team environment, benefits, corporate discounts
Cons
monotonous
Great place to work if your a focus team player
Inside Sales/Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario23 September 2013
Management was great. It felt like I was working with family member. My co-workers were amazing and I still keep in tough with them today. The most enjoyable part of the job was the everyday day to day interaction with my co-workers and mangers.
Pros
Family Environment, 1hr Friday lunch, Top notch sale ascentive
Cons
Job security, Advancement
Amazing work enviroment
Marketing/Account Manager-USA Market (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 April 2013
This was one of the best jobs I have had , salary and commission was very well structured . Company was very well run. If you have a chance to get into to this company and are able to sell anything your set .