MyPower Network Employee Reviews

Environment built for success.
Commercial Accounts Specialist (Current Employee) –  210 Dalhousie St. Ottawa16 October 2018
Started on with MPN recently, the people are awesome! It’s a hard job, lots of calls and lots of rejection, but it pays very well for that. Boss is A+
Pros
Atmosphere, pay, attitude, respect
Cons
Not for lazy or faint of heart
Fun and Rewarding work environment
Solutions Expert (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2018
MyPower Network is an extremely fun and rewarding work environment, with incentives in place almost at all times to drive everyone towards better results. We have many team activities, ranging from group lunches in the Byward Market to Redblacks games. Everyone actually cares and wants to be here, which can easily been seen in the office moral. The Chief Happiness Officer is around to cheer up anyone who may need it, in the form of a Golden Retriever. My time so far at MyPower Network has been extremely rewarding in many ways, I've learned so much and continue to learn new things every day. I would definitely recommend MyPower Network to anyone who is seeking a challenging but rewarding work environment.
Pros
Team Activities, Office Dog, Advancement Opportunities, Happy and Supportive work environment.
Awesome workplace with lots of growth opportunity
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 September 2018
I have been with MPN through their expansion, previously operating in Quebec only, to now Canada-wide. I started as an admin and moved through to a Director role.

A typical day consists of team meetings, customer meetings, processing rep & customer requests, data reporting, etc.

I have learned a ton about all aspects of managing a business. There is a lot to learn with a growing company & I am thankful for the opportunity.

The best part of the job is changing customers' views on the industry & working with people who share our core values.

The hardest part of the job is the pressure. MPN has high expectations & in turn, great team / individual results but you have to be able to manage that.
Pros
Cool work space, great group of people, fun incentives, beer tap
Fast Growing Start Up
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 September 2018
Working at MPN has been a great experience to date. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to work hard to change an industry then apply away.

The hardest part of the job is the rejection on the phones while the best part of the job is being able to make 5 figures in a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyPower Network. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8