MyOrthodontist

MyOrthodontist Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

3.8Job security & advancement

Great opportunity for advancement within the company

- Reception duties, answering phones, booking appointments, taking care of clients, ordering products from outside sources. - More about customer service, about Dolphin and Tracker programs, ordering products from outside sources. - Managment is great - Coworkers were great - Answering questions about Ortho - The clients and location

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement

Cons

Not knowing enough about Ortho

Overall look elsewhere

Many great offices in Calgary. This is not all it pretends to be. Pretenious and unorganized. Good luck to them to find long term, efficient staff! If you do start with them, look forward to trying to clean up the behind the scenes mess!!

– 23 September 2022
This review was posted to wrong MyOrthodontist. We are MyOrthodontist in North Carolina. We do not have locations in Canada.

Insights into MyOrthodontist

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Best career move I ever made

Working at myORTHODONTIST was the best 5 years of career to date. Amazing Doctors, and the team is absolutely incredible. They all truly love what they do, and it shows through to their great patients.

– 23 September 2022

If you reply to a job ad...

Potential Employees take note. They advertised a Practice Manager role in Okotoks in June, scheduled an interview 2nd week of June, THEY showed up over 30 min late for interview, was told it went great would have a 2nd interview with doctors than final round with Ontario head office & it’s now mid-August. An email was sent to them for an update with zero response. Your time & effort is not valuable to them and it’s completely disrespectful behavior unbecoming of any responsible business owner. Lost a complete days pay to attend the interview & they don’t even have the courtesy to touch base.

Wonderful work environment

I enjoyed greeting customers everyday and helping the more apprehensive patient feel more at ease as they wait to see the Doctor. A fast moving Doctors office where I was always being challenged to new activities.

Pros

caring employees and employer

Cons

– 23 September 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyOrthodontist. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MyOrthodontist with

MyOrthodontist reviews by location

Learn about MyOrthodontist in popular locations

• MyOrthodontist