MYERS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Was an ok place to work until they decided to shut the doors on over 250 employees
Thermoform Operator (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON30 October 2013
A typical day for me would start with material inventory and ordering for the theromforming department, followed by running and packing a machine, daily paperwork, 5s house keeping and processing, preventitive maint, on the machines. Loading rolls.
From management i have learned not to tell informantion if you dont really no the true answers.
Tipically the employees work well together but there is still clickyness but that is every where.
The hardest part of my job is just knowing that the doors are shutting and they have use working six days a week so there production doesnt get interupted..
The most enjoyable part of my job is that im constantly learning and that i can work in pretty much any depearment in the factory so im always bouncing around doing something different.
Cons
manditory overtime for the past six months
nice cafteria, good staff, nice environment , excellent management
Tire handler, drove 1 ton truck (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 April 2013
loaded truck from Myers to warehouse unload
building maintance, I learned to be quick and efficent. I trained a co worker. sore from lifting multiple tires. I drove multiple cars to different locations
Pros
free ciniplex movie tickets, pizza from gabriels
Cons
some long hours