MYC Graphics

MYC Graphics Pay & benefits reviews

The company has had a amazing growth in the last few years. If you are looking for a company which wants to take you with them to the future, this is the place. There are growing pains as with any company, but the benefits and work/life balance improves as the growth improves. Salary is good, you are started out based on experience and rewarded as you grow and learn. Job security is just as with any industry, we have to keep it growing to keep the security. Management expects a lot, but not unreasonable. Common sense and innovation will take an employee a long way. You are encouraged to grow and learn. The owner has gone above and beyond for his employees in and out of work. You become part of a family, it's not just another employee/employer relationship. The work place is very diverse and all are accepted by management and the team for who they are. One of the few places I have worked where you can be who you are without fear.
Pros
Group lunches, Team gatherings, Strong client relationships
Cons
Can be long hours, tight schedules and stressful at times
I have been an employee with MYC Graphics for the last 2 years originally finding this opportunity here on Indeed. When I first started with MYC Graphics I became the 4th member of a firm of 3. In the last 2 years alone we have grown from a team of 4 to a team of 10. MYC Graphics is a work environment filled with Energy, Productivity and Opportunity for Professional Growth. Originally hired as a Graphic Designer, I received in-house training on large format printer operation, maintenance and technical repair; Production of Graphics and even Installation. MYC Graphics has taken my foundation design knowledge from school, past employers and freelance work and propelled me into a position of leading creative projects from initial client contact to completion. Work environment is friendly and open, we live for making each other laugh and new employees quickly become family. We take care of our own. Pay is very competitive and is based on commitment and professional development. Raises are far from uncommon and unlike a corporate counterpart these are not .75 cent raises based on yearly employment reviews. Employees committed to learning and growth are rewarded for such mindset. Work hours can be long at times but that is mostly due to individual time/project management. This has also become a lot better over the last 2 years as our team has grown from 4 to 10. Typical work day is from 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday but can be extended if the expected tasks for the day are not complete. Everyone is held accountable for their daily job duties and do not leave until the - more...
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Growing Company, Opportunity for Advancement, Company outings and Networking Events, Amazing client relationships (Food and Treats)
Cons
Occasionally Long Hours, Occasionally Stressful Workload
Great place to work with room for advancement. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Constant teamwork is valued and appreciated, very friendly environment. Wages are extremely fair and raises are not uncommon. Five stars!
Pros
Networking events, friendly staff, long term clients
Cons
Occasional long hours