MYC Graphics

MYC Graphics Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer in Westport, ON

Found 1 review matching the search
I have been an employee with MYC Graphics for the last 2 years originally finding this opportunity here on Indeed. When I first started with MYC Graphics I became the 4th member of a firm of 3. In the last 2 years alone we have grown from a team of 4 to a team of 10. MYC Graphics is a work environment filled with Energy, Productivity and Opportunity for Professional Growth. Originally hired as a Graphic Designer, I received in-house training on large format printer operation, maintenance and technical repair; Production of Graphics and even Installation. MYC Graphics has taken my foundation design knowledge from school, past employers and freelance work and propelled me into a position of leading creative projects from initial client contact to completion. Work environment is friendly and open, we live for making each other laugh and new employees quickly become family. We take care of our own. Pay is very competitive and is based on commitment and professional development. Raises are far from uncommon and unlike a corporate counterpart these are not .75 cent raises based on yearly employment reviews. Employees committed to learning and growth are rewarded for such mindset. Work hours can be long at times but that is mostly due to individual time/project management. This has also become a lot better over the last 2 years as our team has grown from 4 to 10. Typical work day is from 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday but can be extended if the expected tasks for the day are not complete. Everyone is held accountable for their daily job duties and do not leave until the - more...
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Growing Company, Opportunity for Advancement, Company outings and Networking Events, Amazing client relationships (Food and Treats)
Cons
Occasionally Long Hours, Occasionally Stressful Workload