MYC Graphics
MYC Graphics Employee Review

Work hard, Learn and Grow

7 August 2018
It’s been 4 weeks in and I’ve learned a lot. Everyone is very supportive and very family-oriented. Working here helps you appreciate hard work and the personal growth that comes out of it. I’ve learned a lot in the few weeks I have been here, not just regarding my department, but also a little about the other kinds of work that go on here.
Pros
learn a lot of new skills that push my boundaries as a developer, free pizza on fridays
1 August 2018
Same role
Lead Web Developer (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Working at MYC Graphics gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel more valued and more understood here than I have at previous jobs. The owner takes his own time to make sure you reach your goals, helps you think about ways to reach them and helps to grow yourself not only as a great employee but also in your personal life.

I've learned how to think through things and analyze every aspect of the job while working towards an end result. Management understands the complexities of each project and tries to help along the way by overseeing or getting involved to make sure things run smoothly.

The people are great to work with and the family-oriented culture of the work is very prevalent. Everyone cares about the other person and wants to see each other succeed.
Pros
Advancement and constant growth
Cons
longer hours but only when needed
20 October 2019
administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Great job for those that are ready to work hard and learn a lot. Sometimes long hours, but those are always valid and only when work needs to be done. Great team, creates a family environment.
20 May 2019
Print Operator (Former Employee) - 1146 Westport Crescent
MYC Graphics is a great environment for those who appreciate the joy of learning a wide variety of new skills that end up being useful for work as much as they are for life. The staff is loving, understanding and take communication very seriously. Easily one of the best work experiences I'm honored to have been a part of. Management feel like family and are not overbearing or lazy at all. Everyone there is committed to the company's growth and the overall success of each department.
Pros
You'll learn many valuable skills
Cons
The typical work hours can vary sometimes, but well worth the sacrifice.