MYC Graphics
MYC Graphics Employee Review

Productive work environment chance to learn so much

20 October 2019
Great job for those that are ready to work hard and learn a lot. Sometimes long hours, but those are always valid and only when work needs to be done. Great team, creates a family environment.
1 August 2018
Office Administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Super fun work environment! All the employees are friendly and very helpful. We have pizza Fridays often and expect a cake on your birthday (ice cream cake). You learn a lot here, even from other departments other than your own. The hours might be long sometimes depending on our work load, but everyday is different and you get to see a lot of cool things happen here. Really cool vehicle wraps and innovative signage and displays.
Pros
great team environment, occasional company provided lunch, cool projects
Cons
longer hours, tight deadlines
1 August 2018
Lead Web Developer (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Working at MYC Graphics gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel more valued and more understood here than I have at previous jobs. The owner takes his own time to make sure you reach your goals, helps you think about ways to reach them and helps to grow yourself not only as a great employee but also in your personal life.

I've learned how to think through things and analyze every aspect of the job while working towards an end result. Management understands the complexities of each project and tries to help along the way by overseeing or getting involved to make sure things run smoothly.

The people are great to work with and the family-oriented culture of the work is very prevalent. Everyone cares about the other person and wants to see each other succeed.
Pros
Advancement and constant growth
Cons
longer hours but only when needed
5 March 2018
Project Manager (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The company has had a amazing growth in the last few years. If you are looking for a company which wants to take you with them to the future, this is the place. There are growing pains as with any company, but the benefits and work/life balance improves as the growth improves.

Salary is good, you are started out based on experience and rewarded as you grow and learn. Job security is just as with any industry, we have to keep it growing to keep the security.

Management expects a lot, but not unreasonable. Common sense and innovation will take an employee a long way. You are encouraged to grow and learn. The owner has gone above and beyond for his employees in and out of work. You become part of a family, it's not just another employee/employer relationship.

The work place is very diverse and all are accepted by management and the team for who they are. One of the few places I have worked where you can be who you are without fear.
Pros
Group lunches, Team gatherings, Strong client relationships
Cons
Can be long hours, tight schedules and stressful at times