MYC Graphics
MYC Graphics Employee Review

Great environment to learn new stuff.

26 April 2017
I have been with MYC Graphics for few years and I enjoy working there.Everyone is very friendly yet professional.
I have learned so much since I have started there.

If you are looking for a job where you want be useful and grow with a company than MYC is the place to be.
20 October 2019
administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Great job for those that are ready to work hard and learn a lot. Sometimes long hours, but those are always valid and only when work needs to be done. Great team, creates a family environment.
1 August 2018
Office Administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Super fun work environment! All the employees are friendly and very helpful. We have pizza Fridays often and expect a cake on your birthday (ice cream cake). You learn a lot here, even from other departments other than your own. The hours might be long sometimes depending on our work load, but everyday is different and you get to see a lot of cool things happen here. Really cool vehicle wraps and innovative signage and displays.
Pros
great team environment, occasional company provided lunch, cool projects
Cons
longer hours, tight deadlines
1 August 2018
Lead Web Developer (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Working at MYC Graphics gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel more valued and more understood here than I have at previous jobs. The owner takes his own time to make sure you reach your goals, helps you think about ways to reach them and helps to grow yourself not only as a great employee but also in your personal life.

I've learned how to think through things and analyze every aspect of the job while working towards an end result. Management understands the complexities of each project and tries to help along the way by overseeing or getting involved to make sure things run smoothly.

The people are great to work with and the family-oriented culture of the work is very prevalent. Everyone cares about the other person and wants to see each other succeed.
Pros
Advancement and constant growth
Cons
longer hours but only when needed