MYC Graphics
MYC Graphics Employee Review

Feel Accomplished

1 August 2018
Working at MYC Graphics gives me a sense of accomplishment. I feel more valued and more understood here than I have at previous jobs. The owner takes his own time to make sure you reach your goals, helps you think about ways to reach them and helps to grow yourself not only as a great employee but also in your personal life. I've learned how to think through things and analyze every aspect of the job while working towards an end result. Management understands the complexities of each project and tries to help along the way by overseeing or getting involved to make sure things run smoothly. The people are great to work with and the family-oriented culture of the work is very prevalent. Everyone cares about the other person and wants to see each other succeed.
Pros
Advancement and constant growth
Cons
longer hours but only when needed
7 August 2018
Same role
Web Developer (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
It’s been 4 weeks in and I’ve learned a lot. Everyone is very supportive and very family-oriented. Working here helps you appreciate hard work and the personal growth that comes out of it. I’ve learned a lot in the few weeks I have been here, not just regarding my department, but also a little about the other kinds of work that go on here.
Pros
learn a lot of new skills that push my boundaries as a developer, free pizza on fridays
20 October 2019
Same location
administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Great job for those that are ready to work hard and learn a lot. Sometimes long hours, but those are always valid and only when work needs to be done. Great team, creates a family environment.
1 August 2018
Same location
Office Administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Super fun work environment! All the employees are friendly and very helpful. We have pizza Fridays often and expect a cake on your birthday (ice cream cake). You learn a lot here, even from other departments other than your own. The hours might be long sometimes depending on our work load, but everyday is different and you get to see a lot of cool things happen here. Really cool vehicle wraps and innovative signage and displays.
Pros
great team environment, occasional company provided lunch, cool projects
Cons
longer hours, tight deadlines