MYC Graphics
MYC Graphics Employee Review

Best of the best

20 May 2019
MYC Graphics is a great environment for those who appreciate the joy of learning a wide variety of new skills that end up being useful for work as much as they are for life. The staff is loving, understanding and take communication very seriously. Easily one of the best work experiences I'm honored to have been a part of. Management feel like family and are not overbearing or lazy at all. Everyone there is committed to the company's growth and the overall success of each department.
Pros
You'll learn many valuable skills
Cons
The typical work hours can vary sometimes, but well worth the sacrifice.
27 April 2017
Same location
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - 1146 Westport Cres. Unit #2
I have been an employee with MYC Graphics for the last 2 years originally finding this opportunity here on Indeed. When I first started with MYC Graphics I became the 4th member of a firm of 3. In the last 2 years alone we have grown from a team of 4 to a team of 10.

MYC Graphics is a work environment filled with Energy, Productivity and Opportunity for Professional Growth. Originally hired as a Graphic Designer, I received in-house training on large format printer operation, maintenance and technical repair; Production of Graphics and even Installation. MYC Graphics has taken my foundation design knowledge from school, past employers and freelance work and propelled me into a position of leading creative projects from initial client contact to completion.

Work environment is friendly and open, we live for making each other laugh and new employees quickly become family. We take care of our own. Pay is very competitive and is based on commitment and professional development. Raises are far from uncommon and unlike a corporate counterpart these are not .75 cent raises based on yearly employment reviews. Employees committed to learning and growth are rewarded for such mindset.

Work hours can be long at times but that is mostly due to individual time/project management. This has also become a lot better over the last 2 years as our team has grown from 4 to 10. Typical work day is from 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday but can be extended if the expected tasks for the day are not complete. Everyone is held accountable for their daily job duties and do not leave until the
 - more...
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Growing Company, Opportunity for Advancement, Company outings and Networking Events, Amazing client relationships (Food and Treats)
Cons
Occasionally Long Hours, Occasionally Stressful Workload
20 October 2019
administrator (Current Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Great job for those that are ready to work hard and learn a lot. Sometimes long hours, but those are always valid and only when work needs to be done. Great team, creates a family environment.
7 August 2018
Web Developer (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
It’s been 4 weeks in and I’ve learned a lot. Everyone is very supportive and very family-oriented. Working here helps you appreciate hard work and the personal growth that comes out of it. I’ve learned a lot in the few weeks I have been here, not just regarding my department, but also a little about the other kinds of work that go on here.
Pros
learn a lot of new skills that push my boundaries as a developer, free pizza on fridays