MYC Graphics Employee Reviews

Great place to work, productive environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
Great place to work with room for advancement. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Constant teamwork is valued and appreciated, very friendly environment. Wages are extremely fair and raises are not uncommon. Five stars!
Pros
Networking events, friendly staff, long term clients
Cons
Occasional long hours
It's a great place to learn
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
I joined MYC Graphics as a graphic designer but learned a lot more than what a typical graphic designer would know.

Because it's a smaller firm with lots of different work, it was at first overwhelming but once I picked up it was very rewarding.

I was able to take on different accountabilities at will and the management was able to have me learn different skills. At the end, coming out of this employer, adapting to different environment was a piece of cake.

- Hours can be long because the workload can be heavy at times, but when you manage it right your hours are normal
- If you don't want to feel like a number but treated like a family, this is a place to be
- You get to attend different trade shows to network and etc.
Pros
Occasional lunch outings, attending events, learning different perspectives of work
Cons
Longer hours due to workload
Great environment to learn new stuff.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
I have been with MYC Graphics for few years and I enjoy working there.Everyone is very friendly yet professional.
I have learned so much since I have started there.
If you are looking for a job where you want be useful and grow with a company than MYC is the place to be.
Productive and fun work environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2016
I learned how to apply vinyl to cars and etc. Seeing that work can be fun but at the same time you need to focus and do what you have too.
best job ever
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 October 2015
this company is fun and energetic. I've only been with them a short time but i love working there and everyone nice and treats you very friendly. good work experience if you ever need some and helpful tips when learning on the job.
Pros
great people
Cons
some days are very boring because of lack of jobs to do