MYC Graphics Employee Reviews

Fast-Paced, Energetic and an Environment for Professional Growth
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  1146 Westport Cres. Unit #227 April 2017
I have been an employee with MYC Graphics for the last 2 years originally finding this opportunity here on Indeed. When I first started with MYC Graphics I became the 4th member of a firm of 3. In the last 2 years alone we have grown from a team of 4 to a team of 10.

MYC Graphics is a work environment filled with Energy, Productivity and Opportunity for Professional Growth. Originally hired as a Graphic Designer, I received in-house training on large format printer operation, maintenance and technical repair; Production of Graphics and even Installation. MYC Graphics has taken my foundation design knowledge from school, past employers and freelance work and propelled me into a position of leading creative projects from initial client contact to completion.

Work environment is friendly and open, we live for making each other laugh and new employees quickly become family. We take care of our own. Pay is very competitive and is based on commitment and professional development. Raises are far from uncommon and unlike a corporate counterpart these are not .75 cent raises based on yearly employment reviews. Employees committed to learning and growth are rewarded for such mindset.

Work hours can be long at times but that is mostly due to individual time/project management. This has also become a lot better over the last 2 years as our team has grown from 4 to 10. Typical work day is from 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday but can be extended if the expected tasks for the day are not complete. Everyone is held accountable for their daily job duties and do not leave until the
  more... jobs are done for the day.

If you are devoted to professional development, learning, hard work, service and quality than MYC Graphics is the place for you. Recognizing and rewarding your personal growth from day one.
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Growing Company, Opportunity for Advancement, Company outings and Networking Events, Amazing client relationships (Food and Treats)
Cons
Occasionally Long Hours, Occasionally Stressful Workload
Great place to work, productive environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
Great place to work with room for advancement. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Constant teamwork is valued and appreciated, very friendly environment. Wages are extremely fair and raises are not uncommon. Five stars!
Pros
Networking events, friendly staff, long term clients
Cons
Occasional long hours
It's a great place to learn
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
I joined MYC Graphics as a graphic designer but learned a lot more than what a typical graphic designer would know.

Because it's a smaller firm with lots of different work, it was at first overwhelming but once I picked up it was very rewarding.

I was able to take on different accountabilities at will and the management was able to have me learn different skills. At the end, coming out of this employer, adapting to different environment was a piece of cake.

- Hours can be long because the workload can be heavy at times, but when you manage it right your hours are normal
- If you don't want to feel like a number but treated like a family, this is a place to be
- You get to attend different trade shows to network and etc.
Pros
Occasional lunch outings, attending events, learning different perspectives of work
Cons
Longer hours due to workload
Great environment to learn new stuff.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
I have been with MYC Graphics for few years and I enjoy working there.Everyone is very friendly yet professional.
I have learned so much since I have started there.
If you are looking for a job where you want be useful and grow with a company than MYC is the place to be.
Productive and fun work environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2016
I learned how to apply vinyl to cars and etc. Seeing that work can be fun but at the same time you need to focus and do what you have too.
best job ever
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 October 2015
this company is fun and energetic. I've only been with them a short time but i love working there and everyone nice and treats you very friendly. good work experience if you ever need some and helpful tips when learning on the job.
Pros
great people
Cons
some days are very boring because of lack of jobs to do

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MYC Graphics. Our community is ready to answer.

MYC Graphics Reviews by Location