My Storage Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun and dynamic place to work!
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2018
If you like the time to pass quickly and earn money this is a great place to work! Fun staff! Management goes above and beyond to make you feel special, like dinners out and celebrating birthdays!
You can easily make 20+ an hour working in the office here!
Pros
Incentives for doing little extras and giving good service!
Awesome place
Site Manager/Reception (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON26 November 2016
Love working here! The crew is like family and management here always has our back. A fast paced place to work where I am never doing the same thing all day! I love meeting new people all the time and constantly having room to grow as a professional.
Pros
Great people, great offices
Cons
Long days can seem super long
Hard work-absolutely! But work you can learn so much from if you're willing. Intelligent management who are experienced teachers educating us.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 November 2016
Have I wanted to quit some days? Oh yes. It's hard physically and mentally. There's a lot thrown at you and seems to be all at once. But you learn so much ((if you're willing) and you have experienced people who've been where we are helping us to where we want to be. I've never had such an amazing opportunity as a career. They took a chance on me and I owe them for that. Thank you MY STORAGE for this amazing career opportunity.
Pros
Several opportunities to make more money than our $14/hour.
Cons
You're tossed from one project to another and you struggle to find time to complete each one.
Amazing work place, amazing staff, and management
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto2 November 2016
Working at my storage has been an eye opening experience. Not only was I given the chance to work with amazing coworkers but I was also taught many life lessons. The work environment is really like one big family. Multitasking is a must and it can get very high paced, having the chance to meet different tenants and dealing with them one on one has been the best part.
Fun place to work
Receptionist/ Sales Agent/ Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 August 2016
Great job, was fun to work there. Management works with you and your schedule. You make commission and base pay. You need to be hard worker to succeed. You need to be good at multitasking and being able to handle the facility yourself.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Must be committed
poor business practise
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2016
business practise is more. Management tells you one thing then 5 ins later changes there mind.

they promise all this great incentives when hired but then you look at your pay cheque and ur like whatttttt
Official response from My Storage
27 March 2018

Every employee at My Storage has the opportunity to make well above minimum wage. The only possible way for someone to not get incentives would be to do nothing while at work. Incentives are given to represent each employee's efforts fairly. If you work more, you earn more. Given the unprofessional way this review has been written, it seems this particular person was not a fit for our company or perhaps it is just spam.

Fun relaxed place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 October 2014
My storage was a great place to work and a great management.

It was relaxing and could also be a fast paced as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3