My Storage Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Looking for cheap construction Labourers
interviewee (Former Employee) –  Sutton, ON1 August 2018
You start at $14 an hour and you take pictures of before and after of your projects to get rated to establish your hourly pay at the end of the week.
Kind of a shady way of pay structure.
Pros
Cons
Unstable and precarious type of employment
Horrible business practices and managers
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 May 2018
The reviews are fake if you truly want to know how this place works ask any current employee. The managers are horrible you will not get paid what your promised and you are constantly treated like garbage by the manager and yelled at by customers with no help from any managers also some weeks you could work up the 60 hours and you never have a schedule .. good luck on your job search but keep looking TRUST ME
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Managment, customers, pay
Excellent workplace
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Sutton, ON27 March 2018
Everywhere has its ups and downs but I really enjoy working for My Storage as we have a great team who works together which makes my day to day workplace very enjoyable. Awesome open door policy with many opportunities to make money and give ideas to make the job manageable for all of us! They are very flexible with us and open to new ideas :)
Fun and dynamic place to work!
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2018
If you like the time to pass quickly and earn money this is a great place to work! Fun staff! Management goes above and beyond to make you feel special, like dinners out and celebrating birthdays!
You can easily make 20+ an hour working in the office here!
Pros
Incentives for doing little extras and giving good service!
Cons
Hard work-absolutely! But work you can learn so much from if you're willing. Intelligent management who are experienced teachers educating us.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 November 2016
Have I wanted to quit some days? Oh yes. It's hard physically and mentally. There's a lot thrown at you and seems to be all at once. But you learn so much ((if you're willing) and you have experienced people who've been where we are helping us to where we want to be. I've never had such an amazing opportunity as a career. They took a chance on me and I owe them for that. Thank you MY STORAGE for this amazing career opportunity.
Pros
Several opportunities to make more money than our $14/hour.
Cons
You're tossed from one project to another and you struggle to find time to complete each one.
Amazing work place, amazing staff, and management
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto2 November 2016
Working at my storage has been an eye opening experience. Not only was I given the chance to work with amazing coworkers but I was also taught many life lessons. The work environment is really like one big family. Multitasking is a must and it can get very high paced, having the chance to meet different tenants and dealing with them one on one has been the best part.
poor business practise
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2016
business practise is more. Management tells you one thing then 5 ins later changes there mind.

they promise all this great incentives when hired but then you look at your pay cheque and ur like whatttttt
Official response from My Storage
27 March 2018

Every employee at My Storage has the opportunity to make well above minimum wage. The only possible way for someone to not get incentives would be to do nothing while at work. Incentives are given to represent each employee's efforts fairly. If you work more, you earn more. Given the unprofessional way this review has been written, it seems this particular person was not a fit for our company or perhaps it is just spam.

Fun relaxed place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga8 October 2014
My storage was a great place to work and a great management.

It was relaxing and could also be a fast paced as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

My Storage Reviews by Location