My Place Realty

My Place Realty Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
My Place Realty is a great place to work, with good medical /dental benefits and pension plan.
Friendly atmosphere, everyone treats you as you belong there. Well managed and constant support to employees.

Comfortable balance between life and work.

I feel happy when I leave my home to go to work, and this is a great feeling.
I have been in property management for several years and by far My Place Realty is the best. Management appreciates and supports you. The team are knowledgeable and always willing to assist. My place realty sets you up for success from day one.
Despite the every day whirl wind, management and team members always make time to check in on you and make sure you have everything you need.

Appreciated, valued and supported.
This is my 2nd year at My Place Realty and I couldn't be happier. Even though work is very demanding and we have stress and due dates, working with such a knowleageable team and supportive Management makes my days easier. My manager is always willing to listen and he always discuss with us any new procedures before putting them into practice. This makes me feel an important part within the Team. Flexible schedules and great benefits are a plus.
I've been working with the company for a long time and so far, it's been a GREAT experience. The company is still growing and the management continues to encourage and support all employees. Each team member is valued and the work environment is positive.
Management is poor. There way is the only way. Treat staff poorly. Pick favorites. Need to treat everyone equal. Need to listen to others ideas and recommendations.
Issues with in-office bullying and unprofessional behaviour from management. The office is also disorganized and procedures are constantly changing. There are great benefits and competitive salaries offered which makes it hard to leave. It is not a great place to work.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management
I have been working in the Property Management field for 7 years now. My Place Realty is the third company I have worked for in this field and can honestly say it is by far the best company I have worked for.

They truly do care about providing the best possible service to their tenants and take steps to be the best company in the field.

It's an encouraging environment in a growing company. They have a potlucks every few months where everyone brings in these delicious dishes. We all share the food together and enjoy the leftovers for the rest of the week.

I've only been with them for 6 months so far, but I'm very happy I made the change. My work life balance has never been better and I really like my boss.
Pros
Strong support system for staff, receptive to feedback, competitive benefits, positive work environment
Cons
the industry itself can be hectic, to say the least.
Ireally like working at My Place bc the mgrs respect their people. Yes it’s really busy and it’s a newer company but it’s still a great place to work. Nice people, good pay and I don’t get yelled at.
Pros
Fair and friendly place
Cons
New company but is getting better all the time