My Fireplace Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
i didnt wanna fill this out
Refrigeration Mechanic (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 November 2016
can work as much as you want to work busy fast paced you know the drill things happen spin wrenches eat lunch some days some days ya dont ya dig its all whatber u wanna be
It was a great place to work for me!
Builder Direct Group (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 November 2014
I only had a short stay at My Fireplace/Builder's Direct Group - about five months. I came from the electronic distribution industry and the HVAC area was all new to me. I did purchasing for the retail store and all repairs and installs. But, it went really well - had good support from the techs, operations manager and the owner. Like I said I was very green in knowledge on the product but, it went pretty well. There was a good "family" feel to the office - I wish I was making a bit more money and I knew there was no real advancement for me there except if I went back to school and got my gas fitters or HVAC certification. And the home building and the energy industries was a changing all the time and could affect hours and demand for services. I did learn a lot on the job about duct work, fittings, pipe, fireplaces, air conditioners, barbeques (even though they longer did them), replacement parts. The ownership and management was very down to earth - there was no problems with them at all. And the techs and other office staff were great. The retail and sales staff were good, too.
I only left to go back into the electronics industry which I was more interested in doing but, I was very glad that I got the opportunity to work with a different industry.
Pros
Great company! Great people!
Cons
Cutting of hours but, that was the industry and government's fault
Customer contact is vast -and enjoyable
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON16 November 2013
This job has allowed me to meet-greet-communicate with thousands of people each week.It consists of standing for 4-6 hours-but the people contact is amazing.
Pros
sheer people experience
Cons
non
enjoyed the job