MV Transportation
Coronavirus update
Information from MV Transportation:

MV Transportation Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
The supervisors belittle you and blame you for their mistakes. The pay is low, benefits are ok but not the greatest, nobody knows what they're doing. The only person there that's awesome is Tina. Been with these guys since day one, prior to that was first. They were much worse but MV takes that as a challenge. They don't care about the employees at all. There's nepotism, favouritism and the Union is useless.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Everything else
Sign your life away for about 40% less than the industry rate. Random work hours until you are at least 20 years senior, terrible buses reeking of diesel, say goodbye to your back (terrible old seats)

Management with big attitudes, no professional executives, total chaos unloaded on employees, always short staffed, underpaid, overworked, short checks, manipulations, threats of losing your job, weak union.
Pros
Cons
As above
I work on an on-call basis providing interpreting services to Cantonese speaking clients on medical appointments and assessments (psychologists, physiotherapists etc). The management of the company is very positive and friendly and often accommodates a free transportation to the client's home or the workplace. I enjoy meeting different people and developing my language skills.
Pros
Flexible schedules, transportation to work
Cons
No benefits provided, not a full time position
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MV Transportation?