Mustang Survival Employee Reviews

Decisions
PD (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 August 2018
Management delays in decision-making, making the wrong decisions and being unable to recognize when an incorrect decision has been made wreaked havoc on schedules, priorities and budgets.

They've mainly been a life jacket company for the past 50 years and will still be only selling life jackets in another 50
Pros
Good experience to find a job at a better company like MEC
Cons
Pay is not competitive, Bonuses and raises are non-existent or cancelled after the fact
Excellent Company in a continuously changing & challenging environment
Credit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby18 January 2016
As being the prime collector for receivables in the credit department & accomodating the eastern time zone, I start at 6am & enjoy the flexibility the job offers.

As Mustang being my employer for 24 years, I have learned new processes for the department, worked closesly in the design and testing of new department fors and procedures, drawing on the experience I have gained at Mustang.
Pros
Excellent staff members
Cons
My new career change doesn't concur with current positions within the company
Variety, Variety, Variety
Asst Sales Mgr/Marketing, Promos/C/Serv (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC3 June 2013
A typical day was exciting! I did everything from client service, to data entry to promotions, to trade shows.

What I learned - I had ambition and commitment and went up the corporate ladder very quickly.

Management - great!

Co-workers - great!

Hardest part of the job - I had no work/life balance. I committed all my time to working and doing a great job.

The most enjoyable part. The variety. It was one of those companies you could try on different hats and see where you went with it. It showed me many aspects of how a manufacturing company was run and I was proud to be apart of it. Valuable life learning experiences gained. I gave it all up to settle down and have a family. No regrets.