Mustang Freightways Ltd Employee Reviews

Avoid
Biller (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 April 2019
Very negative culture of griping, and no one gets along. No concrete training for new hires and lack of feed back. I would not recommend to friends or family.
Pros
Good hours (weekends and holidays off), decent pay
Cons
Terrible work place culture, lots of complaining which is hard to listen to everyday, bad vibes, lack of structure, extreme lack of training and guidance
good place to work
Assistant Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2019
Was at mustang for almost 2 years. I worked in the afternoon and enjoyed it. The hours allowed me to have more time during the day to spend at home and get things done.
great
Forklift operator/Cross dock (Former Employee) –  Calgary5 August 2015
i thoroughly enjoyed working at mustang, managers were great and the work was steady. overall good atmosphere on our shift.
a day at work at mustang
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  office8 November 2012
a typical day at mustang starts with going in to my desk with paperwork all over it. thrown on there by serveral people through the evening the night before. slowly go through my daily routine while answering incoming phone calls and emails (which can include tracing, pick up requests and price quotes. i strip confirm trailers manifest and type bills, complete daily reports. all while still answering phones and emails allday.order any office supplies needed (paper,toner,staples ect ect)
Pros
great hours, great customers
Cons
no structure