Muscle and Spine

Muscle and Spine Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews

Positive work environment

I have daily/ weekly/ monthly goals that are clearly laid out for me to accomplish. Although I am learning a lot, if any questions arise, I know they will be addressed in a positive manner. I am supported and encouraged in all aspects of growth. The team here is amazing, they are so understanding and genuine. Even though we are very busy during the week, we get a chance to know each other every Friday with team building which in turn creates a really great culture here, and a stronger sense of communication because of it.

Pros

Work life balance

Loving my career here!

This company has provide me the training and support to really excel at my job and I actually enjoy coming to work each day and interacting with my co-workers. We have really built a team of positive people and it is so great to be surrounded by that each day!

Pros

Positive vibe!

Insights into Muscle and Spine

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Wonderful work space and culture

This place has one of the best cultures among any place I have ever worked. We’re supported with full training and we take the time to learn together and lift each other up! There are clear objectives which gives a sense of purpose to our day. I highly recommend working here!

Pros

Paid team building events weekly

An amazing career!

This is a great clinic to work for in one of the best places in Ontario to live. The job provides a full stable salary and support that you just do not see at any other clinic. The training and support is parallel to none.

Pros

Vacation and holiday time paid. Development and training paid. Set hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Muscle and Spine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Muscle and Spine reviews by location

Learn about Muscle and Spine in popular locations