Murray GM

Murray GM Employee Reviews

Productive and Friendly Environment

Great place to work. Productive and friendly work environment. I personally had a good experience working there. I moved but would have preferred to stay with the company.

Great company

Murraygm was a great experience and company to work for. The staff very helpful and friendly. The management were great to work with and always listened to any concerns I may of had.

Productive and friendly workplace

Typical day at work began with morning team meeting, then spending the day helping customers in all sorts of different situations and scenarios, trying to help and overcome any obsticles in the way.

Pros

Knowlegde learned

Cons

Long Hours

Poorly managed

poorly managed and ran more by their oldest sales person than by the managers. Poor pay and they don't train their staff or give them the chance to do well.

Pros

The deli is usually pretty good.

Cons

Poor management, hostile environment

Fun Place to work

A typical day at work would include many administrative duties. Murray GM provided a safe, fun and challenging work environment with room for advancement. They also provided any training that would enhance your skills.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Making customers happy

The highlight of my day is when I get people funded and they are extremely happy to be picking up their new vehicle as it will be the second biggest puchase they will every make in their lifetime. I love the fact that I was involved in this exciting time for them.

Pros

getting customers funded

Cons

when I can't get customers bought due to their credit issues

Would like to say that it is a good company, company is good to work for good staff and good management , dealing with customers helping them out ,

Pros

family time

Cons

not good pay

Great Place to work

Great people to work with. I was commuting an hour each way and put in 12-14 hour days. Not easy to get time off for holidays or to be at my kids school events but otherwise it is a good friendly environment to work in. Newer shop, very bright and clean.

Pros

Service manager is a great guy.

Cons

Long hours.

met a lot of people

job was a temporary but was able to meet new people . Was able to help people by counseling them and get feed back on how I had help them with thier difficuties

Pros

learn new things

Cons

away from home area

Productive and Cheerful workplace.

A typical day at work as a Washbay Supervisor is to make sure that vehicles are getting done the way the customer, salespersons, and bodyshop requests. I have learnt how to detail a vehicle the proper way. My co-workers are always positive, there were like family. The hardest part of the job would have to be when vehicle come back when things aren't done to perfection. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be seeing the customers face on how happy they are on how well their vehicle got done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Murray GM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement