Muraflex

Muraflex Employee Reviews

Best colleagues ever! Everyone minds their own business. No backstabbing here. Owners are fantastic! Business is booming, lots of sales & lots of projects.
Pros
Free Nespresso coffee, the Best Christmas Parties, Summer Food Trucks & Gelato (Free)
Cons
A bit disorganized but they are working on it.
Je me suis bléssée et y ont rien fait. Pourtant le boss immédiat étais au courant. À cause de ça je ne pourrais peut-être pus travaillée dans une usine ou entrepôt comme assembleuse de pièce moindre lourde (à moins que ça soit léger). J'ai une lésion ostéolytique (une section des os de mon épaule ramoli]
Nice people in the office but the company lacks organization and management. They love to pile up work instead of creating solutions, they use the clientele as a guinea pig.They will fire you without warning even if you were doing a good job. As long as it doesn’t work for the CEO you will mean nothing to them.
Pros
Good place to grab experience
Cons
Long hours, lack of management, lack of proper training, they expect all doers.
I love this company The owners are great, as well as the directors so friendly and ready to listen. I love my job and thats the most important thing and when you love what you do you can succeed in this company.
Pros
Great ambiance
Cons
Far from home
One of the best companies to work at, very friendly and professional working environment, the owners are awsome, flexible hours and a very good salary, if you looking to get a very good experience in a excellent working environment with a lot of perks and benefits, Muraflex should on the top of your list
If you're looking for a stable company, Muraflex is a company that is doing very well on the market. I've seen a lot of people advance in their careers, either got promoted or moved laterally in the company. So you can really stay at this company long term. It is true, the entire HR team changed but for the better in my opinion. Things are more organized and they are very people oriented. There is a high volume of projects everyday, but so expect a very fast paced working environment.
Pros
Career advancement, very family oriented and friendly company culture, diverse people, very nice owners, the company is constantly changing if that is something you like.
Cons
Fast paced working environment, learning curve is steep, could be stressful at time due to so many projects and word demands, the company is located in thr middle of nowhere with no restaurants around.
Muraflex is a company with values, and morals and truly cares about their employees and do not treat their employees as "numbers" but as family members. The company has been around for 10 years and is continuing to expand and grow, the owners and management and the HR team make a huge difference in our work-life balance.
Pros
career advancement, company free events, free lunches/breakfast, employee discounts
Cons
n/a
This is not a great place to work there’s an extremely high turnover and they are always looking for somebody else to replace you to do your exact same job at a lesser salary
Management is awful, the directors of each department have no knowledge of what needs to be done and they never coordinate. Management is never updated and never following any kind of code. Their product has no quality control, putting in risk the site workers and clients as well. Lack of professionalism. Aluminum cuts are not supervised at all. Doors and other components are never being tested before selling, this can be extremely dangerous for installers/clients. Pay is extremely low. Bottom line: Management will make decisions that compromise your work ethic, blaming you, and trying to intimidate you if you do not follow what they want. This creates a really TOXIC environment overall. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO WORK HERE.
Cons
Long journeys/ no training/ awful management/low payment.
Muraflex is growing at a very fast pace due to it's rapid growth. The leadership is passionate and the people are great. You may need to do some tasks out of your job description in the interest of meeting the growing needs. I definitely feel like the company as a whole supports me in what I do. I feel that I am part of a team.
Muraflex is a booming company. If you enjoy a fast-paced and fast-moving work environment, this is a great place to work! The company culture is amazing. You really feel that you are part of a team and a family. We work hard but we party and laugh even harder. There are a lot of company activities: summer bbq, Halloween party, amazing holiday season party, Friday birthday celebration with cake, fruit baskets on Wednesday for employees... The people are great. Like a lot of growing companies, it can get a little crazy sometimes, but the management team continuously establishes new processes to help employees reach their potential. Mostly, I feel like there is a real potential for growth here. Not only can I acquire new skills and grow as an individual, but I also feel like I can grow within the company. Upper management really supports and cares about its employees. There are a lot of activities to support employee growth: webinars, lunch&learns, factory tours, training, etc. Again, the people make the difference and Upper Management is always available for you. The support is really amazing. Overall, if you are a driven individual, this is an amazing place to work.
J’ai 13 ans d’expérience en menuiserie aluminium . J’ai travaillé les murs rideaux et les fenêtre coulissante et les porte d’entrée et double cloison bureau coupe vitrage simple Trampe et stadip . J’ai constaté chez muraflex que le chef des équipes le français ( le modificateur ) et le contremaître et le directeur de production ne connaissent pas ce métier noble et n’accepte pas mais remarque exemple coupe 45 mal faite dilatation de vitrage les moment d'inertie et surtout les perçage des trous pour les équerres et pour les trous des goupille slyding mal faite etc.... Quand les patrons rentre il camoufle les problèmes riels et les erreurs de chef des équipes le français il y’a bcp de gaspillage des barre d’aluminum etc.... Manque de formation Recrutement des ouvriers non qualifiée Problème resources humaine Revoir les posts de chef des équipes le (français) et le contremaître et le directeur de production ils mérite pas ce poste .
Pros
La fiestas de chaque année et le panier de fruits chaque mercredi
Cons
salaire incompatible avec le poste et comportement du contremaître
bonne ambiance bon superviseur bonne mutuel assurance maladie
Aucune gestion dans cette compagnie tros de pression
-The moment you start working here you already feel the team spirit! The company is very diverse with many different cultures. People here are very nice and friendly; very quick to get along with everyone! -It's a fast paced type of work environment, need to be quick to adapt. -The company is still young so all the processes may not be there. They are growing really fast, new hires almost every week, departments growing, new roles being created etc.
Pros
company culture, parties, events
Cons
commute from home
The moment you start working here you already feel the team spirit! The company is very diverse with many different cultures. People here are very nice and friendly!
Pros
company culture, parties, events
Cons
commute from home
I have been working at Muraflex for 2 years now and I have to say I enjoy it every day! It is challenging sometimes but the if you love what you do the hard work pays you back! There are opportunities to grow with the company and the colleagues are great. There is a nice working environment walking into Muraflex. Most enjoyable part of the job? We are like a family and we all help each other!
I am a fairly new hire and can honestly say that my first impressions of the Company are great. The environment is pleasant colleagues are helpful and management supportive. It is a fun, fast paced, and exciting place to work. Muraflex has great products and is experiencing explosive growth. I feel I have joined the team at a perfect time and look forward in playing a role in their continued growth and success.
Pros
Fun, friendly and fast paced environment
Cons
Travel time from home
When it comes to hiring, they are looking for people with high educational backgrounds but when it comes to the annual evaluation and once you ask for a raise, they blame you for your university degree!!
Pros
Free coffee and gym in the workplace, Health and dental insurance after 3 months
Cons
Low salary . The worst part of the company is HR. she's really disrespectful
Poor management and high level of politics. Manipulative management style with many empty promises to keep you interested. No clear company vision and very reactive mindset.