Muraflex Employee Reviews

I love this company!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  5502 Notre Dame est Montreal21 February 2019
I have been working at Muraflex for 2 years now and I have to say I enjoy it every day! It is challenging sometimes but the if you love what you do the hard work pays you back!

There are opportunities to grow with the company and the colleagues are great.

There is a nice working environment walking into Muraflex.
Most enjoyable part of the job? We are like a family and we all help each other!
Great first impressions
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 February 2019
I am a fairly new hire and can honestly say that my first impressions of the Company are great.
The environment is pleasant colleagues are helpful and management supportive.
It is a fun, fast paced, and exciting place to work. Muraflex has great products and is experiencing explosive growth. I feel I have joined the team at a perfect time and look forward in playing a role in their continued growth and success.
Pros
Fun, friendly and fast paced environment
Cons
Travel time from home
poor management
Project coordinator/ assistant project manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2018
When it comes to hiring, they are looking for people with high educational backgrounds but when it comes to the annual evaluation and once you ask for a raise, they blame you for your university degree!!
Pros
Free coffee and gym in the workplace, Health and dental insurance after 3 months
Cons
Low salary . The worst part of the company is HR. she's really disrespectful
Toxic Environment
Operations (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 July 2018
Poor management and high level of politics. Manipulative management style with many empty promises to keep you interested. No clear company vision and very reactive mindset.