Muraflex

Muraflex Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
Best colleagues ever! Owners are fantastic!
Best colleagues ever! Everyone minds their own business. No backstabbing here. Owners are fantastic! Business is booming, lots of sales & lots of projects.
Pros
Free Nespresso coffee, the Best Christmas Parties, Summer Food Trucks & Gelato (Free)
Cons
A bit disorganized but they are working on it.
Too much stress for too little
Extremely reactive mindset with too much effort spent on drama and politics.

No clear vision or roadmap other than the big boss' whims and ideas being thrown around with departments scrambling to follow through with sales and continuous 'special' projects.

Be weary of directors as they are very much two-faced and will not hesitate to put you under the bus for speaking your mind on business matter or when attempting to find better solutions than their whimsical and boringly square 'ideas': they love their power and they show it.

Free coffee and parties don't go far for people who seek to push their careers ahead, and muraflop just doesn't cut it.
Fast Paced and a lot of Passion
Muraflex is growing at a very fast pace due to it's rapid growth. The leadership is passionate and the people are great. You may need to do some tasks out of your job description in the interest of meeting the growing needs. I definitely feel like the company as a whole supports me in what I do. I feel that I am part of a team.
Amazing team and a great place to grow
Muraflex is a booming company. If you enjoy a fast-paced and fast-moving work environment, this is a great place to work!
The company culture is amazing. You really feel that you are part of a team and a family. We work hard but we party and laugh even harder. There are a lot of company activities: summer bbq, Halloween party, amazing holiday season party, Friday birthday celebration with cake, fruit baskets on Wednesday for employees... The people are great.

Like a lot of growing companies, it can get a little crazy sometimes, but the management team continuously establishes new processes to help employees reach their potential.

Mostly, I feel like there is a real potential for growth here. Not only can I acquire new skills and grow as an individual, but I also feel like I can grow within the company. Upper management really supports and cares about its employees. There are a lot of activities to support employee growth: webinars, lunch&learns, factory tours, training, etc. Again, the people make the difference and Upper Management is always available for you. The support is really amazing.

Overall, if you are a driven individual, this is an amazing place to work.
Environment de travail productive
J’ai 13 ans d’expérience en menuiserie aluminium .
J’ai travaillé les murs rideaux et les fenêtre coulissante et les porte d’entrée et double cloison bureau coupe vitrage simple Trampe et stadip .

J’ai constaté chez muraflex que le chef des équipes le français ( le modificateur ) et le contremaître et le directeur de production ne connaissent pas ce métier noble et n’accepte pas mais remarque exemple coupe 45 mal faite dilatation de vitrage les moment d'inertie et surtout les perçage des trous pour les équerres et pour les trous des goupille slyding mal faite etc....

Quand les patrons rentre il camoufle les problèmes riels et les erreurs de chef des équipes le français

il y’a bcp de gaspillage des barre d’aluminum etc....

Manque de formation

Recrutement des ouvriers non qualifiée

Problème resources humaine

Revoir les posts de chef des équipes le (français) et le contremaître et le directeur de production ils mérite pas ce poste .
Pros
La fiestas de chaque année et le panier de fruits chaque mercredi
Cons
salaire incompatible avec le poste et comportement du contremaître
bonne ambiance
bonne ambiance bon superviseur bonne mutuel assurance maladie
Gestion
Aucune gestion dans cette compagnie tros de pression
Great company culture!
-The moment you start working here you already feel the team spirit! The company is very diverse with many different cultures. People here are very nice and friendly; very quick to get along with everyone! -It's a fast paced type of work environment, need to be quick to adapt.
-The company is still young so all the processes may not be there. They are growing really fast, new hires almost every week, departments growing, new roles being created etc.
Pros
company culture, parties, events
Cons
commute from home
Great company culture!
The moment you start working here you already feel the team spirit! The company is very diverse with many different cultures. People here are very nice and friendly!
Pros
company culture, parties, events
Cons
commute from home
I love this company!
I have been working at Muraflex for 2 years now and I have to say I enjoy it every day! It is challenging sometimes but the if you love what you do the hard work pays you back!

There are opportunities to grow with the company and the colleagues are great.

There is a nice working environment walking into Muraflex.

Most enjoyable part of the job? We are like a family and we all help each other!
Great first impressions
I am a fairly new hire and can honestly say that my first impressions of the Company are great.
The environment is pleasant colleagues are helpful and management supportive.

It is a fun, fast paced, and exciting place to work. Muraflex has great products and is experiencing explosive growth. I feel I have joined the team at a perfect time and look forward in playing a role in their continued growth and success.
Pros
Fun, friendly and fast paced environment
Cons
Travel time from home
poor management
When it comes to hiring, they are looking for people with high educational backgrounds but when it comes to the annual evaluation and once you ask for a raise, they blame you for your university degree!!
Pros
Free coffee and gym in the workplace, Health and dental insurance after 3 months
Cons
Low salary . The worst part of the company is HR. she's really disrespectful
Toxic Environment
Poor management and high level of politics. Manipulative management style with many empty promises to keep you interested. No clear company vision and very reactive mindset.