Munvo Employee Reviews

Talking about that personalization!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 July 2018
Great culture, great people, great office location, interesting and very niche industry to be a part of, great place to grow and develop as marketing and technology professional, surrounded by thought leaders.
Open, productive and fun workplace with a great kitchen and free coffee!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2018
Munvo recruits very kind and intelligent people. It was really smooth and easy for me to feel as a part of a great team. I got two certifications at Munvo. and I love the spirit here. It is easy to get in touch with the managers, and there are no obstacles.
Munvo is a great place to remain competitive and to gain experience.
you have responsibilities and are accountable. I really love having flexible hours and therefore finding a balance with my family life. I love the fact that we can work remotely. I prefer working in the office, but sometimes, working at home is a bless! No matter how long you stay here , you're going to have something interesting to add to your CV! Thanks Munvo!
Pros
free lunches, team activities after work, a whole week of vacation for Christmas!
Great place to work and learn
Intern (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2018
Great culture company
Dynamic and motivated team
Brand new open space office in Montreal, it is also well located (downtown)
Great place to learn and grow
outside work activity
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2018
A very good place to work, the team always ready for a push-up session or doing an outdoor activity like soccer, running etc..
The management team is very great, and there are no hierarchical barriers and advice can be asked of all the consultants.
Fun and positive workplace!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 July 2018
Love working at Munvo!

Munvo has a great environment for learning, a group of really awesome people who work as a team and its clear that management really cares about individual progress.

Training is informative and useful, career advancement is very possible as the company is growing (and quickly).

Awesome downtown office!
Pros
Career advancement, open concept office, downtown location, employee incentive, young and dynamic staff, diverse culture, learning and growth opportunities, healthy work life balance
Cons
running out of space due to growth ;) !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Munvo. Our community is ready to answer.

Munvo Reviews by Location