Munvo

Munvo Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Woking with smart people in an agile work environment
While working at Munvo, perviously known as Client Spectrum, I got work on many interesting projects. Your voice is heard when you are at Munvo, if you have an idea you can go straight to the source to discuss it.

Other than that, they have many activities such as the Summit which happens each year before the end of the year, (You also get a week off for Christmas and New Years) running club, sometimes push-up sessions every hour (depending on "How busy we are"), 5a7, the Agora which happens every three months and they are located in a beautiful office downtown.

The management here is great here! They are full of supporting people. They are transparent with many situations and usually understand when you may need to work for home or take a personal day.

It was a real pleasure working at Munvo as an IT Specialist. I wish you guys the best of luck!
Pros
5a7, Beautiful work environment, downtown location, week off between Christmas and New Years, Running Club, Push-up Sessions, Agora, Personal Days and sometimes telework days
Cons
Nothing really to report here
Talking about that personalization!
Great culture, great people, great office location, interesting and very niche industry to be a part of, great place to grow and develop as marketing and technology professional, surrounded by thought leaders.
Open, productive and fun workplace with a great kitchen and free coffee!
Munvo recruits very kind and intelligent people. It was really smooth and easy for me to feel as a part of a great team. I got two certifications at Munvo. and I love the spirit here. It is easy to get in touch with the managers, and there are no obstacles.
Munvo is a great place to remain competitive and to gain experience.

you have responsibilities and are accountable. I really love having flexible hours and therefore finding a balance with my family life. I love the fact that we can work remotely. I prefer working in the office, but sometimes, working at home is a bless! No matter how long you stay here , you're going to have something interesting to add to your CV! Thanks Munvo!
Pros
free lunches, team activities after work, a whole week of vacation for Christmas!
Great place to work and learn
Great culture company
Dynamic and motivated team

Brand new open space office in Montreal, it is also well located (downtown)

Great place to learn and grow
outside work activity
A very good place to work, the team always ready for a push-up session or doing an outdoor activity like soccer, running etc..
The management team is very great, and there are no hierarchical barriers and advice can be asked of all the consultants.
Fun and positive workplace!
Love working at Munvo!

Munvo has a great environment for learning, a group of really awesome people who work as a team and its clear that management really cares about individual progress.

Training is informative and useful, career advancement is very possible as the company is growing (and quickly).

Awesome downtown office!
Pros
Career advancement, open concept office, downtown location, employee incentive, young and dynamic staff, diverse culture, learning and growth opportunities, healthy work life balance
Cons
running out of space due to growth ;) !
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Munvo. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8