Municipality of Sanikiluaq

Municipality of Sanikiluaq Employee Reviews

Coordinator
I use to work in as Coordinator. I use to work as part time there for at least few hours a week. I use to run a program for Elder and Adult. Such as fitness and crafting. The management was great, they greet to a new part time employer. Workplace culture is basically all about running program for the town with services. There was no difficulty job, I enjoyed the part time working for them.
Pros
N/a
Cons
2-3 hours a week
Good personality of work place,
I had been working for municipality of Sanikiluaq for 23 months, ITs been a great 22 months but ups and down with struggles and getting out of struggles. Daily works are preparation for any type of event such as Christmas, Halloween and many more special events days. A lot of paper work have to be dealt with and getting them is easy and hard at times. But working for the community is a lot of fun, energetic and enthusiasm for the people.
Pros
free t shirts
Cons
long weeks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Municipality of Sanikiluaq?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Municipality of Sanikiluaq. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5