Municipal Maintenance Inc Employee Review

View all Municipal Maintenance Inc reviews

Ptoductive fun place to work.
Dump Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 June 2016
Nice place to work.I enjoy working for this company.
Management is good and very organized. All the jobs usually start 7am and end about 5pm.
Pros
Cons
Enough hours.

Other Municipal Maintenance Inc Employee Reviews

Fun place to work is the only thing positive thing about this company. Well the people!
Construction Labourer (Current Employee) –  Schomberg, ON18 November 2018
I will start off by saying fairwag offices of different municipalities and the labour board know this company really well!!! The worst run company ever. When they say late model equipment, they mean it! And believe me not maintained. Butcher patch work is done to get the equipment in and out. They DO NOT pay overtime and after 3 months you will b lucky to get benefits. Horrible management except for a few supervisors. I'll leave u with this... they disconnected all the A/C from their mini dump Landscaping Trucks in 2018 to cut costs. They have at least 30 mini Landscaping truck. Do not wrk here.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
The whole company
Learning Expereince
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Schomberg, ON1 May 2017
Throughout my time working for Municipal I worked very long hard days which turned me into a hard working young adult. I worked with 2 of my friends which made the job more enjoyable.
Pros
Good Job
Cons
Couple crew leaders were unreliable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Municipal Maintenance Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Municipal Maintenance Inc Reviews by Location