Multivista

Multivista Employee Reviews

2.6Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews

Friendly, productive and fun place to work; providing fun team building outdoor activities.

Typical day at work: Performing Quality Control for over 45 franchises and providing very detailed report to the owners and operations managers. Assisting the owners, operations managers and photographers through email or phone communication. Assisting in creating and finalizing training documents and franchise memorandums. Working and interacting with teammates. At least one brief meeting with the Director of our team. Having a fun and enjoyable conversation with everyone in the office (from various departments). My job position requires a constant improvement, from learning company's standards, writing a more concise and positive QC report, communicating more efficiently with my teammates, colleagues and franchise personnel and much more. I am very satisfied with my work environment, it is very enjoyable to interact with everybody and there is always is so much to learn from them. The hardest part of the job: Writing a QC report on an employee who had not performed his job properly. I am concerned if my report seems like I am criticizing that person rather than helping him/her out to be better at his/her job. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with my teammates and receiving positive emails from franchise owners and operations managers to express their satisfactions. It is very gratifying to know that my reports could make a difference in the success of their business.

Pros

Positive work environment, occasional fun out door activities, extra personal days off, fun birthday celebrations.

Cons

low salary comparing to the job position, no medical or dental benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Multivista. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9