Multiplex Employee Reviews

Do not waste your time
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2017
They are Super small company, 100 employees in Canada. They are all new and nobody has enough knowledge, it's all matter of having good connection.
So my advice is do not waste your time.
Graduate Program
Junior Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
I was hired at Brookfield Multiplex under the graduate scheme. Myself and one other gentlemen were in said program. The program was designed to mentor us in all aspects of the business, shadowing and learning from various department heads. It was well thought out, however poorly executed. I believe this is due to the fact that it was the first year of the program in Canada and the head of the program simply did not have enough time to follow through with delivering the program as outlined.
Great people to work with
Graduate program not executed well
Great compensation but poor company culture
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2015
Very demanding and high pace, salary employees usually work in average of 45-50 hours a week, in some cases 60 hours a week. I would compare project site mentality to sink or swim with little or no support.
Average day starts at 6:30 until 4:30 for site supers and 8:00 to 5:30 for project management. Supers often required to work Saturdays or evening/night shifts.
Corporate Management is flying high and does not know nor want to know day to day operational issues at the site level.
Very little of the team work or team building, mostly an individual efforts and no recognition for achievements.
Great compensation, benefits and bonus (more than average in GTA for a high-rise builder) but little or no opportunities for mentor-ship or development.
Team building is handled by selective outings to bars and company paid drinks.
High turnover and low employee morale.
Above average salary