Multimatic

Multimatic Employee Reviews

Canada30 reviews
When economy is good, there is a lot of overtime.
The team in the Tool room are a bunch of great folks.

Supervisor team is a good bunch.

good luck with your job search.
that was good.The environment is friendly and orderly.
The environment is friendly and orderly. It has good management. Colleagues were all kind and compassionate, but to be hired by this company, we must first work in the night shift, which is very difficult.
Good but you have no life outside
Its always. Better option to live or rent in near your work place. I chose to live around young Nd Finch area.. 20m away from multimatic.. but no matter what you end up stuck in traffic for 1 hour easy.. thats the only bad exp i have for my whole day. Workwise the company is good but very strict on being late which i often used to be due to traffic
One of the worse place to work they talk behind you back pay is one ofnthe lowest in the industry
I worked at this place for 4 years and it's one of the worse if not the worse place u can work at the pay u less than nothing their turn around is like every week for hire cause people leave their after finding out what they really about at the 85 valley wood location some of the worse magnet they give 20 cent raise who can survive off that.
Good Benefit, but hard working.
Company with good Benefit Plan. Work load usually is quite heavy for the workers. Now we are upgrading the Product Lines with Brand New FANUC Robots. Mostly manufacturing the Suspension for Ford F150 Pickup Truck and GMC Pickups Trucks.
Canada's top 50 Worst managed companies
Poor management, over worked and underpaid basically sums up this company. No room for any advancement, workers come and go so often it's like a revolving door, don't waste your time.
really good place to work
good work experience
good management

really clean facilities

really nice co-workers

open overtime

if you love making sports car and a dream work this is the place you should start
good place to work
Working at Warehouse one was very enjoyable, the manager there made it easy to come to work and enjoy it. She brought life and happiness to the store. There was never one complaint working with her.

On a typical day you come in you check the log for the tasks that need to be completed for the day. We would get stock everyday that would get put away either that day or the next, depending on shipment size. Keeping the store clean and tidy was a big part of our daily tasks.

Customers were always our number one focus, and we would always attend to them first.
Pros
good salary
Cons
I wouldn’t want my own kid to work there
This place will treat you like you are a slave. They tell you they care but they don’t you only get a ten minute break then 20 minute lunch. The night supervisor does not believe in giving a popsicle break when it’s 30 feeling 40 something. The afternoon supervisor will talk down to you like your scum. The day supervisor is nice but still will bug you to work over time even if you have something to do with family. If you do get a popsicle break you get told to be done with in five min if not the lead hands start attacking telling you to hurry up.
Pros
Maybe if anything pay and benefits
Cons
Management 100%
Learned great skills
Everyone was very kind and helpful. I learned muchly. It was easy to ask questions. Management was great. I enjoyed the learning. I liked the area where the job was.
A great place to have starting career
Great place to work at and a fun environment with a lot of diversity. Gained a lot of experience in the manufacturing industry. Most enjoyable part of the job would be working on different tasks each day.
Pros
very good benifits
Cons
work pressure
Many interesting projects
Diverse work environment with many different interesting projects available. Many of the employees are very easy going and approachable. Always engaging work to be done.
Worked to the bone
Started with high hopes, great pay, benefits, room for advancement and training.
Higher management was great to talk to when interviewed. Working on the floor is different. All they want is numbers on paper... You want me to make 900 parts in my shift? Make the robot stop faulting every 10 mins. Either their knowledge of mechanical and computer engineering is flawed, or they just want to put the blame on us.. I could easily show them the problems but that's above my pay grade. I just sit back and laugh.

You want this many, that many of these parts? Same situation.

Understanding language is ridiculous with Lead Hands and most workers. I want quality over quantity, they want the opposite. It's literally an Asian invasion.

Most guys don't care and just throw around parts to make those "numbers."

Loud factory, all you see is your lead motioning with their hands when they're around your station signalling "go go go" ... When my machine is down, or I want to stop and hear what they're saying to my partner? They won't let you stop. I'd like to see them trade places for a day.

Unfair breaks (one 10, one 20, no time at all to relax)

Most workers are fun to joke around with but that's the only relief.

Frowned upon if you refuse over time.
Pros
Money, benefits, fun people. Freezee breaks in the summer. (Couple mins to cool down), Christmas dinner, prizes, gifts.
Cons
Hard to understand anyone (90%), one 10min one 20min break. Barely any time to walk outside and sit down, They get angry if you refuse over time.
Lots of variety, but not much direction from upper management
Good:
- laid back atmosphere

- not overly demanding timelines

- growing company

- Private Cdn company

- financially stable

- great place to learn different things as long as you have the right attitude

- lot of great people to work with who for the most part, are hardworking and caring

Bad:

- non-management staff are unaware of management direction (long term plan)

- not much opportunity for growth

- the company has a lot of "long term" employees, so changing processes/opinions is difficult

Excellent place to work long term
A very good place to work if you want to learn new things or if you want to work on a long-term basis.

Pros:

1. Great work culture

2. Employee friendly

3. Lots of Perks

Cons:

1. Communication problem of Lead-hands
horrible place to work in
Its the wort company you can work in , you have to work in holidays. Too much pressure and stress. recently moved to SAP and its not designed to fill company requirements so you keep looping between reports trying to find what you want.
good
good company, excellent work environment, cooperative staff members.Have a good chance to get trained from seniors, loving behavior, respect for all who work here.
Good
Was a great place to work, great people, great management. A typical work day started nice and early having a great time waking up half asleep. Day finished later.
To have knowledge of all machineries, old and new.
Many machineries for repair, many experiences to learn, many information to collect.
Good personnels who help you.

Different cultures.

Automotive industry.
Fine company
Its a fine company rapidly growing and systems are also developing. Company uses SAP system but donot have expertise in house will be a great opportunity for someone with great skills.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Like other Part manufactying companies are miser of expenses.
AWESOME Place to work
Multimatic is a professional company that producing vehicle parts. I was a maintenance technician, everybody in the team was friendly, helpful and productive. It is a wonderful place to start/build career if students just graduated from a college/university.